Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
r8epLs9.gif
I love T'Challa's "the fukk you think you going? " face

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know Elisabeth Olsen was the sister of thee Olsen Twins :ohhh::russ:

Now all I see is little Michelle(she looks just like them) killing civilians in Nigeria...

and I've now watched this movie like 15x :snoop::manny: Still dope.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn't know Elisabeth Olsen was the sister of thee Olsen Twins :ohhh::russ:

Now all I see is little Michelle(she looks just like them) killing civilians in Nigeria...

and I've now watched this movie like 15x :snoop::manny: Still dope.

Still smashable too me :yeshrug:

Just lift that skirt higher and push up them breast meat and we are good go :steviej:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Got around to watching this last night, shyt was lit. :ohlawd:

Winter Soldier is still my favorite Cap title, but Civil War certainly didn't disappoint. And holy fukk, I didn't expect Black Panther to be that amazing, I need that film......NOW :whew: Not gonna lie I was pretty skeptical when I found out Holland was casted as Spidey, but boy did he prove me wrong....we're gonna be eating real good with Homecoming. :obama: Another thing I liked about this film was how it embraced darker tones far better than Age of Ultron. For example when
Zemo attempted to shoot himself in the head when he won.

I'm just fukking with you breh. Maybe it's just scarjo playing her like flirty. But I definitely saw her and him with the long gazes and the smiley googly eyes and shyt

She actually had the most screen time and conversations with him

But nah. He gonna get himself a black queen in his movie and she gonna find the hulk
Was going through this thread seeing if I was the only person who noticed this. I initially thought something was going on between them, but it's probably just good ass onscreen chemistry. :manny:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
anyone else hate that greasy fakkit bucky?

I've now watched this movie like 15x :snoop::manny: Still dope.

Yah, despite my initial reaction, this movie has really grown on me, and I've now put a ban on watching it any more. I can't even tell you how many people I've dragged to see this. It's embarrassing. I can't give Marvel any more of my money until the Blu-Ray though. Lawd, give me strength :sadcam:

:lolbron::smugfavre: