Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Somebody make an "IN" gif of BP jumping over that rail and slowly standing up in front of the Winter Soldier with the :usure: face.
Streets need this to happen
r8epLs9.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Watched it for a 3rd time and can't seem to understand why people complain about the plot (most people I've seen complain about the plot seem out of the loop, ie haven't watched past mcu movies.)

Exactly or they forgot the events of the previous films. The continuity in these Cap movies has been very tight. Then they added in the elements between Cap and Iron Man from both Avengers movies.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Saw this for the first time yesterday and for the second time today.:ahh:

Better the second time around I guess because expectations are gone and you can just sit back and enjoy the movie.

One of the complaints I saw in this thread, in between viewings, was the score, so I kind of paid attention to that the second time around. First time I watched I didn't notice the score at all, second time through I particularly listened to it and I thought it fit the movie well, however none of it overshadowed the movie, which is why I think a lot of people feel like its forgettable.

After yesterday I was unsure if this was better than Winter Soldier, after today I feel like it is.

regarding the score

"Cap's Promise" :banderas: