Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
644fafb8cc48c040e431d08edd5c2f7fb4faceff5dd3a48efc10508179b029c4_1.jpg

:deadmanny: fukking priceless.

That's my fathers shield you don't deserve it :mjcry:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Just saw this for the first time this past weekend and I really enjoyed. The Marvel movie formula has been hit or miss for me, but I don't have many complaints about this one.

The main villain was :ld: so so, but he's not the reason we wanted to see the movie so that's not a huge issue.

I loved the silence of Black Panther's landings during the chase scene, compared to the noise Bucky and Cap made. That juxtaposition:banderas:

I really gotta stop watching movie trailers. They're liable to give away action scenes from the last act. :martin:

And :scust:at Rhodey in these movies. He might as well change his last name to Stark (don't even ask me how) with all the L's he catches

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about seeing this a 3rd time I loved this movie....I didn't know crap about black panther until this movie was made. I can't wait for his solo to drop. I never liked spiderman even when I was a kid but I connected with this one. I would like to see at least 2 avengers die for avengers 3

Daps
Finally got to watch it. I loved this movie need to catch if in 3D. Spider Man!!! Yes yes yes everything about him is right made me smile watching all his scenes. Black panther was fantastic. Nailed the xhosa and the accent. His fighting style :wow: Marvel needs a standing ovation for their casting. They nail it always. I think the Russo bro's made me love Captain America.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Avengers were already splintered by the registration act.

The whole friendly Civil War was entertaining, action - wise, but pointless as a plot. Zemo feeling some kind of way could of sent Stark the video and let the dominos fall. Plus it didn't set up anything at all. The movie ended pretty much the was get started with Capt. and hIs crew back (but now fugitives) and Stark on his own working with the government with his people's.
Just to clear this up Zemo's entire plan was, get the tape and make sure Tony sees it. Everything else was trying to make that plan happen. The tape was at the base so step 1 was finding out where the base was. He tried to get the info from the guy he drowned but he wouldn't talk so he had to find Bucky, who he could force to talk. He was on his way to the base not knowing anyone else was coming then he saw the news about the airport fight and that Bucky and Cap would be coming and their friends were caught. At that point he took a shot and let it be known that Bucky was framed, hoping that Tony would find out and show up. If he didn't then he could still send Tony a copy of the tape, or turn himself in and bring the tape with him or make Buck fight Cap so he can escape with the tape. Things worked out better than he thought because the accords made the situation with the team extra tense.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just to clear this up Zemo's entire plan was, get the tape and make sure Tony sees it. Everything else was trying to make that plan happen. The tape was at the base so step 1 was finding out where the base was. He tried to get the info from the guy he drowned but he wouldn't talk so he had to find Bucky, who he could force to talk. He was on his way to the base not knowing anyone else was coming then he saw the news about the airport fight and that Bucky and Cap would be coming and their friends were caught. At that point he took a shot and let it be known that Bucky was framed, hoping that Tony would find out and show up. If he didn't then he could still send Tony a copy of the tape, or turn himself in and bring the tape with him or make Buck fight Cap so he can escape with the tape. Things worked out better than he thought because the accords made the situation with the team extra tense.
He won in the end :mjcry:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I love how shows the movie shows Cap not having the upper hand against Cross Bones, Spider-Man, etc. but you see Cap making adjustments mid fight to get that upper hand on them. Even the Iron Man fight Cap is basically breaking him down little by little with Bucky's help but it was nice to see them do a soldier strategy.

I also liked how BP was giving Cap that work at times, but Cap got some licks in.

krexzen

All Star
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just saw this for the first time this past weekend and I really enjoyed. The Marvel movie formula has been hit or miss for me, but I don't have many complaints about this one.

The main villain was :ld: so so, but he's not the reason we wanted to see the movie so that's not a huge issue.

I loved the silence of Black Panther's landings during the chase scene, compared to the noise Bucky and Cap made. That juxtaposition:banderas:

I really gotta stop watching movie trailers. They're liable to give away action scenes from the last act. :martin:

And :scust:at Rhodey in these movies. He might as well change his last name to Stark (don't even ask me how) with all the L's he catches

What if I was to tell you...... the guy you think was the villain or who people will TELL you is the villain.... really isnt the villain?:comeon:

Think about it.... he's no more the villain than Liam in them Taken movies.:patrice:

Hear me out.... yes, I get it... his daughter was kidnapped.... and that was indeed unfortunate...... but this nicca then went on vicious killing spree torturing and killing any and everyone insight. Does that really sound like a HERO?:what:

What about Denzel in Man on Fire.... matter fact Zemo was basically Denzel in John Q.:dame:

Look this dude was a hard working FAMILY MAN. The events of the Avengers battles cause the death of this father, his wife, and his child. And he did what any other movie HERO we praised or hell in his own universe the PUNISHER would do.:sas2:

His motives werent out of greed, corruption, selfishness, money, etc.

It was out of love