Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

doublex

Pro
Daps
he was acting like a fakkit the whole movie he might as well have a boyfriend tbh

You better put some respeck on his name.

capgif3.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Saw this earlier, can't believe how good it was.
They NAILED Black Panther/T'Challa
Why kill T'Chakka tho?
They NAILED Spidey
I can't even be mad at the tiny flaws cos that'd be pedantic, that ticked so mny boxes for me, BasedFiege:bow:
Imma say it, Captain America Trilogy >>>>>>> Nola's Batman Trilogy and I don't think it's all that close tbh

How is Black Panther supposed to be King if T'Chaka is still King, B :beli:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I agree. I hope someone gets brave and starts bucking this 'let's market the movie by spoiling 1/3 of the it' trend. There's lines in the CW trailer I was waiting for that weren't even in the movie. It's kinda distracting wondering where and when parts of the trailer will appear, and then annoying when you realize that they've cut and manipulated whole sequences that may ultimately not even make it into the movie. Plus it's kinda fun going in mostly blind and just taking the ride with no expectations. I wonder if we're too far gone to go back to that.
:damn:

I'm sick of this happening to me..

doublex

Pro
Daps
He doesn't have to be King I guess, T'Challa carries the BP name under the tutelage of T'Chaka and the rest of the elders, it works in the comics :yeshrug:

I want him to be a king in the solo movie. Otherwise he's just another superhero.