Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Great movie. Somehow Captain America became the best character in this whole universe...

Thank heavens for the Russo Brothers

UFeJpQz_zpsw1thfbl8.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Come on breh.... thats really not fair, its like you criticizing them for being who they are in their origin format, the format that we originally grew up on, enjoyed and became a fan of. I never think they should NEVER not be something they are not and I dont think they do it any more than they do in the comics or cartoons. And the jokes aint even that serious or dominant. If anything, I would say cats just have more "funny moments" than actual jokes, I dont see no "knock knock" going on. Nothing is forced when they are being as true to the characters as we know them plus there is always talking in fights

2871549-batman1.jpg

gambitgladiatordisplay.jpg

tumblr_m4mp0dlsXk1rwdn5to1_1280.jpg

155J.jpg

3468248-tdkr1.png

BatmanTDKR1.jpg

3848001-dc+comics+presents+%2349+-+2.jpg

now lets remove all the text and word bubbles from these panels :troll:

Exactly.

I watched first class and DOFP. Honestly i didn't like em either. They were enjoyable as films, especially enjoyable period pieces, but the continuity is too unrecognizable to be appreciated as x-flicks

singers first 2 flicks have that same problem but are a little better

The problem is directors translate characters and that's it. They forget or fail to realize that the locations and objects in the continuity are characters in their own right, and have their own distinct tones/moods that need to be nailed down.

A couple MCU entries have that problem on a nitpick level. With DC, shyt, they aren't even getting the characters right lets start w/ that lol

Stop making comic book movies for people that don't like comic books. These are 80 year old characters with definite composite characterizations and visual iconography. When the biggest fans of your superman movie are people who don't like superman, you have a fukkin problem :mjlol:

it's that simple.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Saw it yesterday

OegumJZ.gif

So damn GOOD. Like there wasn't one bad thing to say about it. Black Panther was great. Spiderman was great. This is the first movie since The Dark Knight that made me want to rewatch it right after seeing it.

I know someone got a lank for the screener that leaked, feed me breh :feedme:

You didn't like Captain America: The Winter Soldier movie?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from watching it.

Theater was almost full:ohhh:

If you are into comic books, how can you not love this movie:dwillhuh:

Hell, if you're a fan of DC animation, which these MCU movies have a lot of similarities, how can you not love this.

Enjoyed the shyt out of this movie:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im crazy late to the party on this one. Just seen it for the first time last night.
:banderas: Mad I waited so long. Movie was straight flames from beginning to end.
Black Panther is the dopest character out right now too.
:salute:To them for getting spider man right finally.
I like the comedy and immaturity they added with him. Reminded me of the old cartoons.