Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Captain America: Civil War is Now the Top Grossing Movie of 2016
$981.9 million
:sas1:

wat6rr.jpg

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they weren't.
They even said several times during it that they weren't.
You REALLY thought going into that shyt that they were trying to kill each other?
Just like that. We been a superhero team, but because some paperwork we gotta moke each other out.:stopitslime:
I understand tho
I guess

It just wasn't all that :yeshrug: the doomsday battle in Bvs was better. The storyline in captain America was kind of subpar to me.

The movie wasn't trash but I don't consider a 10/10 like I do dead pool. I give it a 6.5/10

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It just wasn't all that :yeshrug: the doomsday battle in Bvs was better. The storyline in captain America was kind of subpar to me.

The movie wasn't trash but I don't consider a 10/10 like I do dead pool. I give it a 6.5/10
thats how you feel
you saying "the doomsday battle in Bvs was better" like youre tryna get a rise outa someone
i think Batman AND Superman are two fakkit ass characters with the acception of the 90s cartoons :yeshrug:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats how you feel
you saying "the doomsday battle in Bvs was better" like youre tryna get a rise outa someone
i think Batman AND Superman are two fakkit ass characters with the acception of the 90s cartoons :yeshrug:
Im not a fan of superman myself.

Batman >black panther tho

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

What do y'all think? Personally, I didn't even notice this, but I did notice T'Challa's reaction when he grabbed Bucky's arm. I couldn't tell if he was surprised or what though.
I thot it was cuz ws was overpowering bp and dats why he throw them down the stairs. I keep rewinding the scene and dats how i see it; it Cldnt be anti-metal cuz Buckys arm wld have melted so idk maybe magic

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:blessed: had to catch this again last nite, this time IMAX 3d; It was beautiful brehs:to:. I must have stepped out the first time, :ohhh:but they got Spidey and Aunt May living in the projects in Queens. The thought of Spider-Man living in Queens Bridge and running into Cormega or Jungle has me straight :dead:

Mega: who u gawd?

Spidey: my name is spi...

Jungle: *soul claps spider-man* stfu lil nikka