Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: had to catch this again last nite, this time IMAX 3d; It was beautiful brehs:to:. I must have stepped out the first time, :ohhh:but they got Spidey and Aunt May living in the projects in Queens. The thought of Spider-Man living in Queens Bridge and running into Cormega or Jungle has me straight :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:blessed: had to catch this again last nite, this time IMAX 3d; It was beautiful brehs:to:. I must have stepped out the first time, :ohhh:but they got Spidey and Aunt May living in the projects in Queens. The thought of Spider-Man living in Queens Bridge and running into Cormega or Jungle has me straight :dead:
I think that was Lefrak. N.O.R.E.' s hood. Should start his Homecoming with Superthug. :lolbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13267709_10153996354351005_7227457442618007279_n.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You keep saying he was doing all of this to protect Cap, but he wouldn't have to if there were no Accords to break.

And his AI was programmed to feed him information that had nothing to do with combat/protection, which is why he learned about the psychologist's death in the first place.

He wouldn't have had do protect him if Cap had just signed up in the first place and abided to international law and boundaries :francis:.

Tony trying to get Cap to sign was him trying to make it easier for Cap to do his job. Captain America is now a fugitive with a kill order most likely placed on his head.

The Psychologist was linked to Zemo/fake psychologist who was linked to The Winter Soldier who had just apparently blown up a building and then escaped from a Government holding building due to mysterious circumstances. :usure:

Considering all that, do you see the very irony in Tony's stance then in regards to Steve's very stance as well?

Not sure what you mean.