Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And really until Iron man showed up earth was safe. well at least safe as earth gets. now you got monsters attacking weekly.

Well....nah. If we're going by the movie time line Red Skull was going after the Tesseract in the 1940's. So Thanos would've had Loki and the aliens attack Earth with or without Ironman and the Avengers.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And really until Iron man showed up earth was safe. well at least safe as earth gets. now you got monsters attacking weekly.
tumblr_noer0wJ3m01tkflzao1_500_zpsjrak3rmw.gif

I don't have shyt to do with one of Odins most powerful weapons being on Earth and his crazy ass step son trying to utilize it because he struck a deal with an evil overlord in another part of the Universe. Beef would have been brought to Earth regardless. Without me putting the target on my back enemies wouldn't have something to aim at:ufdup:. Yall gone put Respek on my name:birdman:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Oh I know, I was just messing with you breh.

It seemed like they were going for a John Doe in Seven type ending. But Zemo just so happen to know Tony is going there or changing his mind, etc..just took away from it for a bit. Would have been more interesting if they discovered it after stopping Zemo. But it wasn't egregious.

Especially since Tony leaves on his own (basically going against what he argued about all the movie), then he knows that Winter Soldier was under mind control (called him the Manchurian Candidate just a few minutes earlier)

Knowing the history of Marvel films and knowing Tony is the one that fukks up. Its like damn he's fukking up again :heh:

But I aint gon lie when he said "He killed my mom" I was like fukk logic..do what you gotta do breh :wow:

There's no way you can be cool with someone after that, brainwashed or not

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well....nah. If we're going by the movie time line Red Skull was going after the Tesseract in the 1940's. So Thanos would've had Loki and the aliens attack Earth with or without Ironman and the Avengers.

Fred.

Not to mention whether Ironman showed up or not....... Odin banished Thor to earth and Prym was fukking with them particles in the the 60s and 70's

Cant put that on IM

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Itd be dope as fukk is they do the Ant-Man sequel how hes in the book now with the security company:russ:
Have TI and Mike Pena and the weird guy working with him

Marvel, if you reading this cut me a check:ufdup: