Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Strait Fire :wow:

Lets talk about how the best marvel villain ever was a regular human being who used patience and intelligence to split up the avengers :dame:

If that's the case, I never want to hear people talk shyt about Lex Luthor (the character itself) ever again.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You right it wasn't that wack. Just seemed like they wasn't fighting to kill in the big battle scene
You REALLY thought going into that shyt that they were trying to kill each other?
Just like that. We been a superhero team, but because some paperwork we gotta moke each other out.:stopitslime:
I understand tho
I guess

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
so we just letting incredibly bad writing fly now because its a comic book movie? this why i didn't even want to post because like I said its no real critical discussion in here, just a circle jerk.

This thread, you think this movie would be Citizen Kane status. :russ:

People outright saying this film the best comic book movie ever, but it ain't even better than Winter Soldier. :what:

I liked BvS overall, but I made criticisms of that movie. Guess marketing and being anti perfect for the sake of shytting on the competition is everything. :manny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
CW didn't have 8 scenes of action in total so why is BvS held to a different standard.

We have

Opening cinematic
BP Chase scene
Airport
Final fight

both movies are like 150 minutes with roughly the same amount of action, equally hokey in places plots, one has much better actors, yet one is like 30% on RT and one is like 90 iirc %

somethings not adding up

It's the studios. Disney has everyone in their pocket. WB, not so much.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's the studios. Disney has everyone in their pocket. WB, not so much.
All I wanna know is when did Marvel start paying for good reviews. Was it way back at Iron Man 1 when they got 94% RT, or only after Disney purchased it? If after, which film specifically. And if Disney is paying off critics, why didn't they pay off those John Carter critics who gave bad reviews? That film was supposed to be the start of a trilogy, and the evil empire couldn't secure a 90% RT for it? Instead they lost so much money, the head of the studio resigned?:huhldup: Or what about Tomorrowland? That film lost $140 million and was supposed to kickstart a new wave of Disney attractions turning into films. Why didn't Disney secure the critics for that film?:jbhmm:

Something ain't adding up.:manny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

:beli: superhero movies have a much higher stock in this Era than anything.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Disney pumped $500 million+ in those two films. Explain how and why Disney didn't have "everyone" in their pockets then.

John Carter had a bigger budget than the Avengers.:mjlol:
Its clear some of these muthafukkas aint gettin no attention at home
"I just HAVE to respond EVEN THO im being proven wrong each and every time!"

:deadmanny:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
@Wild self watches it again with his boys like a WW2 vet watching Private Ryan :russ:

Hopefully they put a trigger warning on the Blu Ray