Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It was completely out of character. IM is the most rational of the avengers. Sure I can go yeah it makes sense for him to fly off the handle but I can also say its such a sloppy sloppy way to move the plot towards that direction. This is a dude who can literally hack into any computer in the world and this vid somehow has escaped his hands for decades? Never mind the fact that bucky choking them out would negate the whole died of natural causes thing. Movie is a good watch but it has a myriad of plot holes which is w/e since its a marvel superhero movie but people making this out to be some cinematic excellence are confusing me.

That video was a VHS, not digital. There was no way IM could find it because he didn't know it existed and even then he would have had to physically locate it. Zemo couldn't even get his hands on the video until he cracked Bucky in interrogation and found out its location.

And in regards to Bucky killing the Starks. He clearly hits Howard in the head twice and then places the man's head on the steering wheel to make it look like it was the impact of the crash that killed him. And he uses his human hand to choke out Mrs. Stark. I doubt there was a thorough autopsy though since she already had sustained injuries from the crash.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Getting real tired of the slander..
large_zpsncuyhje2.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
go on
aint no def ears in this bytch we reading

For starters cap told tony multiple times its the doctor. IM is soooo paranoid of everything all of a sudden but he wouldn't do a quick investigation on the only lead they have concerning the bombing? Movie would have ended right there :ld: Hell Cap could have just did this himself and resolved the plot an hour sooner. Hell Zemo got the files from Black Widow IIRC, encrypted or w/e but IM didn't think it was a good idea to look into this at some point?

Onto the central thing that tries to tie the plot together. the accords were mentioned, built up for an hour then pretty much forgotten. they still doing damage, still doing w/e they want when they want, and IM the biggest supporter of it completely ignores it towards the end of the movie and goes and does his own thing. what was the point? the plot is bad and doesn't accomplish anything at all. By the end of the movie youre left sitting there like...what was the point. Cap is like call me when you need me, everyone is out of jail, what was the reprecussions? Cap n friends are fugitives now :mjlol: ? Okay only people capable of bringing them in is the other avengers and i seriously doubt thats going to happen so what was the overall take away of the movie?

5/10 ....marvel makes the COD of movies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
For starters cap told tony multiple times its the doctor. IM is soooo paranoid of everything all of a sudden but he wouldn't do a quick investigation on the only lead they have concerning the bombing? Movie would have ended right there :ld: Hell Cap could have just did this himself and resolved the plot an hour sooner. Hell Zemo got the files from Black Widow IIRC, encrypted or w/e but IM didn't think it was a good idea to look into this at some point?

Onto the central thing that tries to tie the plot together. the accords were mentioned, built up for an hour then pretty much forgotten. they still doing damage, still doing w/e they want when they want, and IM the biggest supporter of it completely ignores it towards the end of the movie and goes and does his own thing. what was the point? the plot is bad and doesn't accomplish anything at all. By the end of the movie youre left sitting there like...what was the point. Cap is like call me when you need me, everyone is out of jail, what was the reprecussions? Cap n friends are fugitives now :mjlol: ? Okay only people capable of bringing them in is the other avengers and i seriously doubt thats going to happen so what was the overall take away of the movie?

5/10 ....marvel makes the COD of movies.
ITS A COMIC BOOK MOVIE MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!! :what:

"what are the repercussions?"

this a world where muthafukkas come back to life! :martin:

fall back and have fun for a fukkin second

world already bleak as it is :deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
on some real shyt
what people gonna do when that Infinity Gauntlet destroys everything the good guys win and then everything is back to normal???

fukkin spoiler alert!!!

thats how the shyt is!

repercussions

:deadmanny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ITS A COMIC BOOK MOVIE MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!! :what:

"what are the repercussions?"

this a world where muthafukkas come back to life! :martin:

fall back and have fun for a fukkin second

world already bleak as it is :deadmanny:

so we just letting incredibly bad writing fly now because its a comic book movie? this why i didn't even want to post because like I said its no real critical discussion in here, just a circle jerk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
on some real shyt
what people gonna do when that Infinity Gauntlet destroys everything the good guys win and then everything is back to normal???

fukkin spoiler alert!!!

thats how the shyt is!

repercussions

:deadmanny:
ofc thats going to happen. But don't set up the whole film to have some actual weight when in the end literally nothing changes except a bullshyt fugitive title. you write the heroes winning and it actual not be anathema to anyone with critical thinking. Look TDK, hell look at WS.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ofc thats going to happen. But don't set up the whole film to have some actual weight when in the end literally nothing changes except a bullshyt fugitive title. you write the heroes winning and it actual not be anathema to anyone with critical thinking. Look TDK, hell look at WS.
look at them shyts
this bytch flips a coin on a muthafukka who blew his face halfway the fukk off and murked his bytch but cause it landed on some other shyt he lives?
that aint REAL LIFE
you know what it is????

COMIC BOOK LIFE!!!

want some based on a true story shyt to happen with these fukkin movies
they make these shyts to make money not win awards Einstein

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
look at them shyts
this bytch flips a coin on a muthafukka who blew his face halfway the fukk off and murked his bytch but cause it landed on some other shyt he lives?
that aint REAL LIFE
you know what it is????

COMIC BOOK LIFE!!!

want some based on a true story shyt to happen with these fukkin movies
they make these shyts to make money not win awards Einstein
Youre obviously the wrong person to have this type of convo with. peace breh.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So if thats the case and we only judging comic books off of action why was BVS panned so hard around here when the action is leaguessssss better in that movie?
cause it was wack

point
blank
period

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Youre obviously the wrong person to have this type of convo with. peace breh.
cause i aint folding

peace

watch some real fukkin movies with real consequences you wanna bytch and moan
ill help you out if you want
ima a movie lover

maybe Maria Full of Grace will do you right

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thats some real in depth criticism breh, I can tell you were a wunderkind on the debate team.
im from the South Bronx
we aint have no muthafukkin debate team

guess i see why youre so defiant in what you speak

your pasty ass parents probably never whooped that ass

you HAVE to be right

how many times you sent your mother to her room?