Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there's a new theory floating around that they won't physically kill Captain America like they did in the comics. That Steve Rogers killed the icon 'Captain America' in CW, and dropping his shield is the closest we'll get to a death.

What do y'all think? I don't know why but as much as I love Cap, I was hoping to see him die in a movie. :lolbron:
Yeah they ain't killing Rogers. Evans popularity is at an all time high and they're gonna milk it. Dropping the shield might have been the end of 'Captain America' but I'm guessing T'Challa makes him a new shield and they go with 'The Captain' storyline for his next appearance

The Captain (Marvel)(01 - Steve Rogers) - Comic Book DB

7472_20080914132750_char.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i just finished re-reading the Jungle Action joints like 5 times over plus BP's Man Without Fear
gonna go back into the Client and so forth

its crazy how many ways you can bring this character to life and making him dope as fukk all at the same time
aint even gotta be about no "he's black" shyt
naaa
hes a dope ass, powerful ass, interesting ass, character that just HAPPENS to be black!

Marvel bout to bring peace to AmeriKKKa! :blessed:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Saw the film yesterday, im sure you got it all covered in this thread, not much needs to be said except that is was a definite 10/10

-i loved the Spiderman introduction, felt like a father and son kind of bonding that Tony Stark and Peter Parker have

Black Panther did his thing.

Antman was suprisingly very entertaining in this movie, through his comedy and action sequences, he low key stole the show

The ending was kinda anticlimatic, but storywise it was excellent

I was team Ironman from the beggining

Think ill watch this again sometime soon

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Saw the film yesterday, im sure you got it all covered in this thread, not much needs to be said except that is was a definite 10/10

-i loved the Spiderman introduction, felt like a father and son kind of bonding that Tony Stark and Peter Parker have

Antman was suprisingly very entertaining in this movie, through his comedy and action sequences, he low key stole the show

I been saying that for a minute.... he was damn near my fav part of the movie. Like I already cant wait for his sequel

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
13239952_10153397167131923_2039063634161131629_n.png

concept art shows Zemo was going to have the mask at one point
tumblr_o74odvBllf1tgtdrfo1_400.jpg
Him having the mask wouldn't of really fit in though would it

hiw are you team iron man ?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I had the exact same problems with this that I did bvs.

Villain was as trash as lex.

Characters just shoehorned in for no reason other than to look cool.

The end with iron man losing it even after he knew zemos big plan was to turn them against each other. Dude literally just told them he was gonna make tem fight each other and iron man fell right into his hands. Just as bad as batman not killing superman because he said his mom's name.

The insignificant death of the king of wakanda, that only seemed to matter to black panther even though the most powerful ruler just got killed.

It was a better action movie than bvs if you turn your brain off, but the plot has the same problems.
i disagree about the villain and he was WAAAAAAAYYYYY better acted than lex in BvS too and if u disagree idk wat to say to u :yeshrug:

only character that was shoe horned in was spiderman and it was stll done pretty right :ehh:

i dont see how someone saying your mother's name and u instantly stopping your bloodlust is the same as u literally finding out that EXACT second the dude on the right of u killed your mom and dad but ok, i guess :ld:

at the end of the day this isnt a black panther movie so idk why u would think that his father's death would make for such a bigger role since their in the US...im sure other UN officials might've died in that moment too but none of them were talked about cuz the movie had a pace to keep

if u have to turn your brain off for this flick to be good then my gawd u must gotta be in a cot dayum vegetative state for BvS to be dope :pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How I took the final scene Cap told Tony, he's my friend they started fighting. Once Tony blasted Bucky's arm off, and kicked him in the best in the face because he was trying to help Cap. Cap definitely did lose it. Cap picked Tony up and slammed him down and wrecked shop to Iron Man with his hands/shield. Cap regained his composure, but he definitely could of killed Tony at that moment. Cap realized at that moment they used to be fighting on the same side so he stopped

As for Bucky he's in assassin even when he's not under mind control, it's by instinct to hurt and kill people. With the same determination to protect his friend Steve Rodgers, the same guy he's been protecting since they was kids.
i don't think that circle is the same one in his chest

the suit has a circle to power it.... the hulk buster had like 6... and tony has his own personal one

i mean for that theory to be right... tony would have to build an entire suit, but then the circle in the middle is just his actual chest there.. if that isn't a major design flaw

i think they BOTH were just trying to tear it out to power off the suit, knowing tony couldn't do shyt without it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i disagree about the villain and he was WAAAAAAAYYYYY better acted than lex in BvS too and if u disagree idk wat to say to u
I felt like he was dull and forgettable, yeah his character was better acted for the most part but the again, I kept forgetting about him till the next time they showed him.
only character that was shoe horned in was spiderman and it was stll done pretty right
And antman,and halkeye, and zemo imo because I think his master plan is what makes it dumb. But atleast it's cool.
i dont see how someone saying your mother's name and u instantly stopping your bloodlust is the same as u literally finding out that EXACT second the dude on the right of u killed your mom and dad but ok, i guess :ld:
It's the exact same concept, batman had a plan and stopped for a stupid reason.
Iron man went in with all the knowledge that this whole thing was a set up to turn the avengers against each other, he went in knowing that bucky was brainwashed and was only lured out of hiding for this reason. Zemo flat out told them to their face what his master plan was and iron man still played right into his hand and lost control and tried to kill both cap and bucky. Did bucky even know he killed his parents? Iron man knew he wasn't right when he did it, and why does no one point out the fact that bucky was a war hero turned POW that was tortured by hydra? That doesn't mean shyt? Nobody but cap cares about that fact?

That whole plan was stupid and it's rediculous to think iron man fell for it and brought on the end on the avengers because he wanted to kill a man that he knew wasn't in control of his actions.
at the end of the day this isnt a black panther movie so idk why u would think that his father's death would make for such a bigger role since their in the US...im sure other UN officials might've died in that moment too but none of them were talked about cuz the movie had a pace to keep
Wakanda went almost unmentioned even though their king just died, they could have spent just a little time showing the significance of the most powerful country in the world.
if u have to turn your brain off for this flick to be good then my gawd u must gotta be in a cot dayum vegetative state for BvS to be dope
I didn't like Bvs either.

Last edited: