Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To reiterate what a backstabbing coward Captain America is, I'm watching the first Avengers, and once again Captain is getting worked by Loki and Tony Starks came in and saved him.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So there's a new theory floating around that they won't physically kill Captain America like they did in the comics. That Steve Rogers killed the icon 'Captain America' in CW, and dropping his shield is the closest we'll get to a death.

What do y'all think? I don't know why but as much as I love Cap, I was hoping to see him die in a movie. :lolbron:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
To reiterate what a backstabbing coward Captain America is, I'm watching the first Avengers, and once again Captain is getting worked by Loki and Tony Starks came in and saved him.

GTFO. He knew Stark for like a few years; Bucky had his back since he was little. But if you want to talk about loyalty then I have to wonder why Stark's daddy had Cap's serum in his trunk? Where was he really going with that and why did they know he would be traveling with it at the time? And why did he immediately recognize Bucky when he was about to die? "Sgt. Barnes...." He didn't even look surprised to see Bucky, like he already knew he was alive. Maybe because he knew what the fukk they had been doing to him...hmmm. And It's pretty strange the same vibranium that Stark's daddy used for Cap's shield turns up in Zola's hands and on Bucky's arm. Not even going to get into Stark experimenting on the Tessarect cube and creating Ultron, and the whole mess that the Sokovia Accords were named for. He didn't owe that man nothing.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And why did he immediately recognize Bucky when he was about to die? "Sgt. Barnes...." He didn't even look surprised to see Bucky, like he already knew he was alive.
That was actually my first thought during the scene. He seemed wild un-surprised to see someone who's been "dead" for close to 50 years.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
GTFO. He knew Stark for like a few years; Bucky had his back since he was little. But if you want to talk about loyalty then I have to wonder why Stark's daddy had Cap's serum in his trunk? Where was he really going with that and why did they know he would be traveling with it at the time? And why did he immediately recognize Bucky when he was about to die? "Sgt. Barnes...." He didn't even look surprised to see Bucky, like he already knew he was alive. Maybe because he knew what the fukk they had been doing to him...hmmm. And It's pretty strange the same vibranium that Stark's daddy used for Cap's shield turns up in Zola's hands and on Bucky's arm. Not even going to get into Stark experimenting on the Tessarect cube and creating Ultron, and the whole mess that the Sokovia Accords were named for. He didn't owe that man nothing.

I don't care about any of that sentimental moist relationship crap. The rest is speculation.

Facts!

The Starks gave captain his dream

Tony saved captain a couple times

Tony stayed sonning captain on the intellectual tip

Tony was taking on captain and bucky sonned them both

Captain knew for years bucky killed his father, could have told him earlier and it wouldn't have even came to the point at the end of civil war. But captain was a COWARD and told him when tensions were high. Captain even admitted he was a COWARD in that letter to Starks at the end

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I don't care about any of that sentimental moist relationship crap. The rest is speculation.

Facts!

Captain knew for years bucky killed his father, could have told him earlier and it wouldn't have even came to the point at the end of civil war. But captain was a COWARD and told him when tensions were high. Captain even admitted he was a COWARD in that letter to Starks at the end

It was the German Dr. That picked Steve and he created the serum.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It was the German Dr. That picked Steve and he created the serum.

fair point, I forgot about the dr. However Starks Senior still had a hand in the process. And Cap still had YEARS to tell Tony bucky killed his parents. Iron man was about to kill both of them

I wish he would have :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Facts!

Ummmmmmm..... I dont think Cap knew Bucky killed Starks parents till either when they pinned him down in that room talking to him or at best on that plane ride to see Zemo.

Hell you talking about YEARS. Cap aint even know he was alive till Cap2 and this was his 1st time seeing him since they last fought:mindblown:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
fair point, I forgot about the dr. However Starks Senior still had a hand in the process. And Cap still had YEARS to tell Tony bucky killed his parents. Iron man was about to kill both of them

I wish he would have :wow:

Since Cap and Bucky are soldiers, they systematically broke Iron Man down by breaking down his suit. Cap told Tony in the first Avengers movie he's nothing without that suit. One Tony kicked Bucky in the face Cap went into beast mode and could of killed him easy with the same shield his daddy made for him. Good thing Cap regained his composure. He got that heart and the will to win even when his back is against the wall. Even Tony's own computer was telling him that he messed up now.

:ufdup::salute:to TEAM CAP

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
"My father made that shield!"

CiI6WqOUoAAZNGu.jpg:large