Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just saw this today and really enjoyed it. Some great action scenes, I really like the fighting of Cap and Winter Soldier. Even thought they made good use of Falcon and seeing some of Scarlet Witch's powers had me like :ohhh:. I like Black Widow's fighting style as well and would be down for a solo film with her, sucker for spy films :ehh:.

I thought it was a great introduction for Black Panther and the new Spider-Man as well.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
When Rhodie hit the ground after flying dead stick :wow::mjcry::to:

I was
giphy.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The one flaw I think which contributed to the "underwhelming" feeling some people have, was the score. The score was pretty weak imo :ehh:

A great, memorable score would've taken this movie to another level. :wow:

Yes, it is I saw the movie twice and just bought the score. Listen to Civil War score and then The Winter Soldier score back to back. It's no contest TWS score destroys this movie's score. He bought a few themes back, but briefly. It had a few high moments but fell flat. There wasn't no stand out tracks like with the TWS score. Even the songs they used in the trailers were more memorable than what was done with this flick that "Shark's don't sleep" was a perfect tone for this movie.

It seemed like to me The Russo Bros, gave Jackman too much leeway this time around based off the strength of his work from TWS. They were too busy trying to wrap the movie up and said screw it, Henry got this. I am wondering if the Russo Bros will go to Henry Jackman for the Infinity War movies? Or will they go with another composer.

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Well technically it makes him bullet and explosion proof. He withstood a helicopter machine gun and two of Hawkeye's exploding arrows to the face because of the suit.

Exactly what I was about to say, and climbing/sticking/scratching ability with his retractable vibranium (better than adamantium) claws.

Team Cap all the way, fk the government.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Yes, it is I saw the movie twice and just bought the score. Listen to Civil War score and then The Winter Soldier score back to back. It's no contest TWS score destroys this movie's score. He bought a few themes back, but briefly. It had a few high moments but fell flat. There wasn't no stand out tracks like with the TWS score. Even the songs they used in the trailers were more memorable than what was done with this flick that "Shark's don't sleep" was a perfect tone for this movie.

It seemed like to me The Russo Bros, gave Jackman too much leeway this time around based off the strength of his work from TWS. They were too busy trying to wrap the movie up and said screw it, Henry got this. I am wondering if the Russo Bros will go to Henry Jackman for the Infinity War movies? Or will they go with another composer.

They should go old school and get Danny Elfman or Nolans guy for a more serious tone to the films that are coming up since we are getting setup to lose some major characters.

• Dap
Reactions: flo