Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tempted to go see this. Just read the script and it appears some actual thought went into the film unlike the average comic book flick. Looks like they sought to appease the fanboys and those of us that laugh at them.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got back from seeing it a second time. Black Panther's characterization comes off even better the 2nd time. For some reason, Ant-Man's parts are funnier the 2nd time. I also noticed Falon's flight choreography more. Dude was killing them flight patterns. It also confirmed Hawkeye's fight motivations. At the parking garage, when Cap thanked Hawkeye for joining him, Hawkeye looked directly at Scarlet Witch and said "I have a debt to pay." So yeah, he definitely joined because of Wanda. :mjlol: when Spidey threw that big ass billboard back at Bucky. "Hey buddy! I think you lost this!" I didn't notice the smirk Cap gave to Spidey when he said "Brooklyn" the 1st time around.

I wonder, since Bucky is frozen in Wakanda, is he gonna get that vibranium upgrade to his arm?

Right now my rankings look like this.

1. Avengers: Age of Ultron (I know not many, if any, would rank this movie this high, but personally it's my favorite MCU flick)
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. The Avengers

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_o6z2khtQMY1tne9lao1_540.jpg

:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't really care for this movie. Winter Soldier was better to me. I wouldn't rank this as better or worse than Batman V Superman either. The tone was different but they were about on par with each other.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Avengers: Age of Ultron (I know not many, if any, would rank this movie this high, but personally it's my favorite MCU flick)
5. The Avengers

my rating

1. civil war
2. winter soldier
3. antman

everything else has been ass to me

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
shyt prints money at this point. sad fox and marvel wont work with eachother to make some magic happen

Even though the new X-Men movie is mixed reviews, it will still make money off the name alone just off the strength of the last flick. So at this point they don't need to hook up with Marvel, but it would be awesome if they did work it out. They already announced the next X-Men movie will take place in the 90's, I think it will be hard to incorporate all that into the MCU since the timelines are so different now at this point.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just got back from seeing it a second time. Black Panther's characterization comes off even better the 2nd time. For some reason, Ant-Man's parts are funnier the 2nd time. I also noticed Falon's flight choreography more. Dude was killing them flight patterns. It also confirmed Hawkeye's fight motivations. At the parking garage, when Cap thanked Hawkeye for joining him, Hawkeye looked directly at Scarlet Witch and said "I have a debt to pay." So yeah, he definitely joined because of Wanda. :mjlol: when Spidey threw that big ass billboard back at Bucky. "Hey buddy! I think you lost this!" I didn't notice the smirk Cap gave to Spidey when he said "Brooklyn" the 1st time around.

I wonder, since Bucky is frozen in Wakanda, is he gonna get that vibranium upgrade to his arm?

Right now my rankings look like this.

5. The Avengers
i cant help but laugh at Spidey givin Falcon the ol' "NYPD" treatment :russ:

"you have the right to remain silent!"

:deadmanny: