Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
готовы соблюдать

tumblr_o6yhaduWJo1tfml1so3_500.gif
mentalist-nope.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The way I see it, the Avengers operating independently is much better than the Avengers under the control of governments. If Tony Stark happens to pass by a burning building and the firemen can't reach people inside, does he have to wait for the UN to give him permission to suit up and save those people?

It's far more efficient to have the Avengers move on their own rather than involve politics.
Don't let shyt pop off on a friday. Gonna be Hella hard to get that warrant that after 6
:mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The way I see it, the Avengers operating independently is much better than the Avengers under the control of governments. If Tony Stark happens to pass by a burning building and the firemen can't reach people inside, does he have to wait for the UN to give him permission to suit up and save those people?

It's far more efficient to have the Avengers move on their own rather than involve politics.

When Tony and Steve were talking about it Steve was about to sign it saying "there would need to be parameters in place" so I assume scenarios like yours posted would be addressed and changed to make things work, although it's naive to think the government would give a damn about what they can and can't do lol it's gonna be really interesting when Thanos is at the front door. I'm gonna predict that when that day arrives the government will keep the new avengers on lockdown and attempt to let their own military handle it first :beli:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:beli: I know that.

Just saying that a BP type of character is a character that Marvel doesn't deserve, because he, and Captain America, are too "perfect" for Marvel's anti hero fest. They both can fit in DC perfectly and change the status quo, for the better.

Just that at the bottom line, CW highlighted the physical fighting perfection of BP and Cap.

I guess you NEVER touched a Marvel comics let alone a Black Panther comic to make a post like this...