Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the spiderman cgi was f*cking terrible

corny ass jokes

yuck, how can you clowns eat this crap up?

:deadrose: at this struggle troll post

:russ: you're screaming for help in a sold out rock concert being drowned out by screaming fans an instruments blasting through speakers.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther came off like a tae kwon do black belt or some shyt with those kicks Lol.

Spider-Man was great. I laughed hardest at his Holy shyt! moment.

Did anyone else think of Zemo as a character from a Korean revenge flick?

Movie was great.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
the spiderman cgi was f*cking terrible

corny ass jokes

yuck, how can you clowns eat this crap up?

AENYkcG.gif

Chris stay laughing at them.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
This movie had no forced love story dragging it down. Pepper Potts, Jane Foster and Lois Lane have ruined all those franchises. Cap pushed up on Agent Carter's neice and kept the story moving along

I always hate that, these force love elements bring all these comic book movies down, they are trying to bring in that female crowd. That's why I like the Cap movies in general, they hint at it a bit, but it's not the main focus.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I always hate that, these force love elements bring all these comic book movies down, they are trying to bring in that female crowd. That's why I like the Cap movies in general, they hint at it a bit, but it's not the main focus.

Great scene in Winter Soldier when they break into the bunker and see the beginnings of SHIELD and the pictures on the wall and Black Widow asks Cap about Peggy Carter's picture and he says nothing. He still didn't fully trust her yet. Strong feelings for a female expressed in under 3 seconds.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
It's absolutely amazing how they had so many characters in this movie & it managed to come out great.

True indeed...wonder how they gonna pull that off when you bring thor and the hulk back in with the current roster + guardians of the galaxy + dr strange + wasp for the last 2 avengers movies