Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This is what is probably the most impressive part. The character arcs for Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, and Scarlett Witch were all able to be fleshed out without it feeling crammed and it still felt like a Captain America movie despite having another 11 superheroes.

I liked how they made sense of each character's side. Hawkeye and Ant Man felt rushed in and weren't given much of an explanation on why they were willing to get involved in the fight but I can't complain.

And ALL of the characters got to kick ass in the movie.Even Falcon got some W's. Took out Spider-man and gave Iron Man and War Machine that work in flight :whoo:

And Spider-man :ohlawd:
Black Panther :myman:
Ant Man :ooh:
Who gave work???:usure:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"Gave them that work" was an exaggeration, I admit that :whoa:

He was really outflying them boys though :leon:

In a straight up fight Falcon getting washed by Iron Man or War Machine but for those flying sequences :wow:
I admit they seemed focus more on Falcons flight sequences in detail specifically and not on the others. Ironman 1still had the goat flying scenes:wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bucky:"Your mom's name was Sarah"

Cap: :mjcry:

Falcon: "Just like that and we're supposed to be cool?"

Me:
nido04b.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

my bad, i been stayin off the innatez so i didnt even know the martha "code name" stuff was such a thing, but watchin the film again this scene just clicked to me :snoop::russ: *late pass*

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@saysumthinfunnymike

welp you were right. I think you said its RT score would be the same as Winter Soldier. Both 89%

I'd take these films over the ones rated higher in the MCU outside of Avengers:yeshrug:

I said Days of Future Past would end up higher than Civil War and it did but I'm not here to shyt on Civil War at all, I liked it a lot, everything except Zemo which was lame and done completely wrong. I'd have to go back and watch Winter Soldier again. I think Winter Soldier might still be my top MCU movie.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
CW was fiyaaa

Just saw that shyt:jawalrus:

It maybe early but i like this spidey the best

Can we get some aunt may nudes tho:shaq:

Black Pantha...:ohhh:

My man had the african brudda accent on point

How is Dr Strange gonna tie into this :patrice:
Eye of Agomotto is supposedly the Time gem which I really don't like and I hope that's wrong.