Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The US doing it is wrong though :pachaha:

Also like Vision said all this shyt wasn't happening until the team started going HAM across the globe

Like Loki wasnt gonna send the cHitauri through without the avengers being there?!!? I would have called bullshyt on that, the avengers exist for defense purposes, I say it again other worldly threats that come down and crush the buildings??

Thanos is coming you really gonna need a UN council for a being who plans extinction level events for breakfast??? :pachaha:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Like Loki wasnt gonna send the cHitauri through without the avengers being there?!!? I would have called bullshyt on that, the avengers exist for defense purposes, I say it again other worldly threats that come down and crush the buildings??

Thanos is coming you really gonna need a UN council for a being who plans extinction level events for breakfast??? :pachaha:
Look at the post I gave before this. A robot picking up an entire city and An ailien invasion is different than fighting every day terrorism

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
It's absolutely amazing how they had so many characters in this movie & it managed to come out great.

This is what is probably the most impressive part. The character arcs for Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, and Scarlett Witch were all able to be fleshed out without it feeling crammed and it still felt like a Captain America movie despite having another 11 superheroes.

I liked how they made sense of each character's side. Hawkeye and Ant Man felt rushed in and weren't given much of an explanation on why they were willing to get involved in the fight but I can't complain.

And ALL of the characters got to kick ass in the movie. Even Falcon got some W's. Took out Spider-man and gave Iron Man and War Machine that work in flight :whoo:

And Spider-man :ohlawd:
Black Panther :myman:
Ant Man :ooh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what is probably the most impressive part. The character arcs for Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, and Scarlett Witch were all able to be fleshed out without it feeling crammed and it still felt like a Captain America movie despite having another 11 superheroes.

I liked how they made sense of each character's side. Hawkeye and Ant Man felt rushed in and weren't given much of an explanation on why they were willing to get involved in the fight but I can't complain.

And ALL of the characters got to kick ass in the movie. Even Falcon got some W's. Took out Spider-man and gave Iron Man and War Machine that work in flight :whoo:

And Spider-man :ohlawd:
Black Panther :myman:
Ant Man :ooh:

The look on Bucky's face when Spider-man caught his punch:whew:

This boy Spiderman has only been in the game 6 months and isn't even close to his potential.

I can't believe Marvel managed to get me interested in a Spider-man movie. I was done with him for awhile until this movie.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
The look on Bucky's face when Spider-man caught his punch:whew:

This boy Spiderman has only been in the game 6 months and isn't even close to his potential.

I can't believe Marvel managed to get me interested in a Spider-man movie. I was done with him for awhile until this movie.

Maguire was the rise, Garfield was the fall, and Holland is the rebirth.

"We can make him better than he was." - Marvel Studios

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

Hawkeye I can agree with, he came out of nowhere... Ant-man was a Captain America stan who already knew about the Avengers and shyt so he just wanted to be down...How he was riding CA nuts "I think this belongs to you Captain America" :russ: ...They knew that suit would come in handy after he fought Sam in his movie.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maguire was the rise, Garfield was the fall, and Holland is the rebirth.

"We can make him better than he was." - Marvel Studios

If they introduce Spider-man before the events of Captain America, I was thinking they would have to use Tony. Imagine how funny it would be watching Tony go out of his way to spy on him, trying to figure out who he is. However, that would be too expensive to bring Robert in for that.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Hawkeye I can agree with, he came out of nowhere... Ant-man was a Captain America stan who already knew about the Avengers and shyt so he just wanted to be down...How he was riding CA nuts "I think this belongs to you Captain America" :russ: ...They knew that suit would come in handy after he fought Sam in his movie.

felt on that Brooklyn nikka's muscles :dame:. Clearly Ant Man is not from Harlem :dame:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Captain America: Civil War and Jungle Book Nearing $800 Million
800 million already.
:sas1:

wat6rr.jpg