Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
it might just be me... but it felt like black panther was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to pawging with black widow

I felt the same way. The chemistry between them was perfect up until Black Widow betrayed him. I could see something develop there but I rather have BP's love interest be a black woman. Plust Cacs would complain that they're making the Hulk a cuckold

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The fans are split. It's the classic individual liberty vs government oversight debate. Both sides of the argument can be defended. That's what makes it such a brilliant movie.
See I actually think that's some of it but I also interpreted Cap's position as how America thinks it has the right to be the worlds police.

The Avengers shouldn't have the right to just go wherever the fukk they want. Even if the intentions are good

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
See I actually think that's some of it but I also interpreted Cap's position as how America thinks it has the right to be the worlds police.

The Avengers shouldn't have the right to just go wherever the fukk they want. Even if the intentions are good

Yeah but who should dictate where they go? The same government talking about "you should be held accountable" tried to nuke NY in "The Avengers".

Hydra infiltrated SHIELD for 70 years. The same helicarriers they blamed Cap for dropping on the city, SHIELD built and let Hydra take over, damn near killing millions of people. So I don't blame Cap for being :camby:

Fred.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but who should dictate where they go? The same government talking about "you should be held accountable" tried to nuke NY in "The Avengers".

Hydra infiltrated SHIELD for 70 years. The same helicarriers they blamed Cap for dropping on the city, SHIELD built and let Hydra take over, damn near killing millions of people. So I don't blame Cap for being :camby:

Fred.
Well maybe the 100+ countries that signed the agreement :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Fred.
Why were they showing the Avengers the shot of the helicarrier tearing up the city when that was all SHIELD and Fury and nothing to do with Avengers.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well maybe the 100+ countries that signed the agreement :pachaha:

Call yourself Captain America and let Zimbabwe run your shyt, brehs.

Cap don't know who them people are breh. It's not that he doesn't think The Avengers need oversight, it's just that he only trusts The Avengers. So any outside force could potentially turn into another SHIELD/Hydra situation.

Fred.