Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I

3. That laugh Scott made when he became Giant Man and Spider Man yelling "HOLY shyt!" was all of us :blessed:

All of us :mjcry:

i hate Paul rudd for the most part find him boring

but when he did the dr evil laugh as giant man i lost my shyt

dr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif

i love that even if the characters had small bits it was fukking great

hawkeye like my second fav avenger after cap and he was used excellently in this movie

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Just saw this... Although i think most of the marvel movies are repetitive bullshyt, this one was not.
Probably the best SH movie i ever saw (i think it's better than TDK) It's nice to be surprised in a good way by a superhero movie for a change

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
i think the "you could at least remember me" line was a callback to the second cap flick, and not their comics history

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Alternate ending a fan can up with
WHAT IF Tony had managed to recover audio records of Zemo’s session with Bucky. He hears the trigger words. Friday keeps the recording, of course. The encounter at the bunker happens. The Stark reveal. The emotional fight. Steve smashes his shield into Tony’s arc reactor, picks Bucky up off the floor –

except this time, Tony’s got that recording. And now he says, in Russian, “Longing. Rusted.....”

Well, Steve figures it out and tries to stop him, duh. But Tony’s got speakers in his suit – Steve can’t smash them all quickly enough – Tony manages to get out the entire thing.

Bucky drops into Winter Soldier mode. “Ready to comply.”

Tony looks him in the eye, and says, “Kill yourself.”

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Alternate ending a fan can up with
WHAT IF Tony had managed to recover audio records of Zemo’s session with Bucky. He hears the trigger words. Friday keeps the recording, of course. The encounter at the bunker happens. The Stark reveal. The emotional fight. Steve smashes his shield into Tony’s arc reactor, picks Bucky up off the floor –

except this time, Tony’s got that recording. And now he says, in Russian, “Longing. Rusted.....”

Well, Steve figures it out and tries to stop him, duh. But Tony’s got speakers in his suit – Steve can’t smash them all quickly enough – Tony manages to get out the entire thing.

Bucky drops into Winter Soldier mode. “Ready to comply.”

Tony looks him in the eye, and says, “Kill yourself.”

it be too dark :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i hate Paul rudd for the most part find him boring

but when he did the dr evil laugh as giant man i lost my shyt

dr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif

i love that even if the characters had small bits it was fukking great

hawkeye like my second fav avenger after cap and he was used excellently in this movie
That shyt had EVERYONE crackin the hell up:russ: