Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Captain America was a straight up simp ass nikka in this movie, simping for his boyfriend :scust:

I was not rooting for him at all.

Chadwick was dope as fukk as T'Challa

Spiderman was dopely introduced

I watched this movie thinking it would be overrated bull crap. But I was wrong, movie is great

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He knew Black Widow was about to get fukked up, he didn't want to see her get mollywhomped 
I'm just fukking with you breh. Maybe it's just scarjo playing her like flirty. But I definitely saw her and him with the long gazes and the smiley googly eyes and shyt

She actually had the most screen time and conversations with him

But nah. He gonna get himself a black queen in his movie and she gonna find the hulk

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm just fukking with you breh. Maybe it's just scarjo playing her like flirty. But I definitely saw her and him with the long gazes and the smiley googly eyes and shyt

She actually had the most screen time and conversations with him

But nah. He gonna get himself a black queen in his movie and she gonna find the hulk
when he gets angry while smashing :scust:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Captain America was a straight up simp ass nikka in this movie, simping for his boyfriend :scust:

I was not rooting for him at all.

So, what you're saying is that you're the kinda dude that drops your tortured childhood friend and war buddy who used to watch your six and protect you from bullies for a new friend with a lot money and shiny toys. In the grand scheme of things, Cap turning his back on Bucky and riding with Tony, would've been some real simp shyt.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So, what you're saying is that you're the kinda dude that drops your tortured childhood friend and war buddy who used to watch your six and protect you from bullies for a new friend with a lot money and shiny toys. In the grand scheme of things, Cap turning his back on Bucky and riding with Tony, would've been some real simp shyt.
Yep thats me :troll:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I just saw it again last night and I had a few random thoughts:

1. When Natasha showed up at Peggy's funeral and told Steve she didn't want him to be alone, I thought " :dwillhuh: So what is Sam then??? He was sitting right next to him at the service - hell, he was AT the service!"

2. When Sam and Steve had caught Bucky and Steve wanted to know which Bucky he was talking to, Bucky said Steve's mom's name was Sara. All I could think was "no, your mom's name is Martha":mjlol:

3. That laugh Scott made when he became Giant Man and Spider Man yelling "HOLY shyt!" was all of us :blessed:

All of us :mjcry: