Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But he did know Tony's parents died there, because when he activated TWS, he made him tell him everything about that mission in '91.

LOL..... Oh yea.... theres that detail too... damn... I should've told buddy that. :russ:

:ld:But that answer was mainly in response to his question of "How did Zemo know there WERE going to die there" then there was this question about time travel and some other shyt...... just got weird:mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hydra has wanted Howard Stark dead since Captain America The First Avenger. They ended up killing the Dr. that created Cap's super serum. Howard Stark always been on Hydra's hit list. I am sure it was Hydra recording the execution style to show the upper ranking Hydra Officials that the job has finally been achieved to take Stark out. As well, it shows that The Winter Soldier got another notch/mission done for Hydra.

From the angle it looked like a security camera. The Winter Soldier even shot the camera after he was done.

Zemo finds out that TWS killed Tony's parents, and tracks down the footage.

Also they hinted that TWS killed them in "The Winter Soldier", when Arnim Zola was talking to Cap and Black Widow in the bunker. He said "and when history did not cooperate, history was changed" and they flashed a picture of TWS arm before the headline that the Starks died in a car crash.

Fred.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
LOL..... Oh yea.... theres that detail too... damn... I should've told buddy that. :russ:

:ld:But that answer was mainly in response to his question of "How did Zemo know there WERE going to die there" then there was this question about time travel and some other shyt...... just got weird:mindblown:

No, I feel you bruh :russ:

He trying to make it more complicated than it needs to be. Clearly it looked like security cameras and at the end of the video you see him walk up and shoot the camera.....which squashes the time traveler theory :laff: because Zemo would've been shot right then and there if he was there recording it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I loved the part where he called them a threat like he didn't try to drop a nuke on on the city a few years ago. I wish I coulda been in that room:heh:
:mjlol:
*shows footage of nyc* ay ross, where the footage of tony sending that nuke yall launched at NYC into space?
*shows footage of dc* wasn't hydra in the government and shield for decades?. Damn tony. How much you charge shield for them 3 ships.?
*shows footage of secovia* ..... man that's all tony fault

Daps
It also makes for a better movie if both Steve and Tony's stances are defensible. It would also be OOC if Tony was totally wrong, unreasonable, and evil.

Oh no I agree with you 100%, but I do think Cap was gonna be somewhat "overshadowed" (or at least percieved to be) by Tony to some extent just because of Ironman's popularity in the movies with casual viewers

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga