Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
pR1dyoQ.png

:lolbron:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
What lines? Gotta admit I didn't even notice this.

Fred.

Just reviewed the trailer and these lines didn't make the cut to the movie:

"You just started a war" – Tony

"I was wrong about you, the whole world was wrong about you" – Tony

I know how much Bucky means to you- Natasha (in the movie, she calls him Barnes. I was hoping that her using Bucky in the trailer meant they were were going to explore her relationship with back in Red Room days.)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Movie was cool but it was nothing mind blowing. Honestly I just wanted to see more black panther shyt than cap and bucky and ironman. I liked Spiderman in the suit but still don't know how I feel about the actor

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Movie was cool but it was nothing mind blowing. Honestly I just wanted to see more black panther shyt than cap and bucky and ironman. I liked Spiderman in the suit but still don't know how I feel about the actor
I thought it was well put together 12 characters that all basically fit right in. It wasn't really a war tho.

Spidey was cool since I haven't seen him since Tobey

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It's just makes for a better movie experience. But you have to make a conscious effort. I was at the movies for dead pool once the CW trailer came I literally put my hat over my eyes and put my head down and covered my ears. Lol changing the channel whenever the trailer popped up...

I'm doing that the next big Marvel movie. Cuz ever since Avengers 2, Marvel gives all the cool scenes away in the trailers!!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol....

we didn't get to see any of the consequences in this movie though...them getting locked up was cause they were helping a criminal, not cause of the accords....i understand what the accords were supposed to do, but that fell flat cause they werent the driving force for the split....that's why it would've been the same movie cause the 'civil war' would've happened anyway cause of how capt felt about bucky..

So The Avengers were locking each other up because some of them helped a criminal.:jbhmm:

By that logic how is Tony Stark not in jail? He built a rogue AI that almost ended the world. His creation caused more deaths in "Age Of Ultron" than anything The Winter Soldier ever did.

Not only did The Avengers not turn on him or judge him, they helped him.

So I'm :what: that you think The Avengers would mobilize against one of their own because he's trying to help a friend. Worst case scenario some of them would be against it, or neutral. A few might help Cap.

The major difference is Ross made the people that refused to help Cap, hunt down the people that agreed to help.

No accords, no Ross. I'm :mjlol:that you think the team would blow up half an airport over what would be, without the accords, a simple debate. A debate that pales in comparison to what Stark did in "Age Of Ultron".

He took the Mind Gem, an object he doesn't even understand, and conducted dangerous experiments with it. But you think The Avengers would draw the line at Cap and Bucky, and start locking each other up? C'mon man.

Fred.

Last edited: