Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
i thought he been BP but he was new to being king.

We can't believe his old ass daddy was running around being BP. :mjlol:

he's probably been BP for 10 years or so. He should be roughly 32

I agree with this assumption.
Cause BP's sister (bald chick in the parking lot) clearly knows who Black Widow is (she is on tv and a public member of the avengers, and they are at a UN meeting on the avengers when they interact) but his sister seems to 100% believe she can beat Black Widow's ass.

She told that hoe "Move. or I'll move you." Then walked to her royal limo.
So I don't think either one of them seem like they are just getting thrust unto this life all of a sudden. They are already deep in it.

59dfdf76b4ba9b4aa3d5be0c2b99e95b.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
not true...the full avengers were never after bucky...it was always capt and falcon, they had been after him for the last 2 years....

the accords werent even in play yet when the avengers went after bucky...the day they were supposed to get signed, the bombing happened...everyone was chasing after bucky like an hour later cause he was seen as an international criminal, not cause of the accords...only reason capt was brought in was cause he was helping bucky not get arrested...so at that point, he was just breaking the law helping a criminal avoid arrest, so the accords still didnt matter...even after they arrested bucky, capt still had a chance to sign the accords (the 2 pens)....which he was gonna do to help bucky, but changed his mind after finding out about SW...

no need to make the face cause the movie wouldnt have to be re-written...the dividing factor was capt's feelings, not the accord...so while he was looking at bucky as a friend in need of help, others were looking at him as an international criminal for washington, dc and whatever other crimes...so they couldve used any reason to have a UN meeting, have bucky be blamed, and the the movie still goes on like it did...cause people still wouldve picked sides based on whom they were cool with/agendas....

that's the thing: the airport scene still happens even without the accords cause they still wouldve been looked at as criminals for helping bucky...they were aiding and abetting an international criminal...seriously, think about that for a sec...bucky was probably #1 on the most wanted list and you had capt & falcon helping him avoid arrest...you think there wouldnt be a divide?...lol come on now...

like you said, the crossbones event helped speed the accords up...ross used it in his presentation and as a reason why they needed it....and i like how you say 'wakandian shyt made it happen sooner' like that wasnt a big part of the plot/story....it was probably the wakandians that got the UN together to get the shyt passed...seriously, it's a reason why t'chaka was speaking first at the meeting...they were driving that shyt cause they wanted justice for their dead people....

...i know you trying, but the accords were a secondary thing in this movie, never a driving force...the movie could have been the same if they were never introduced and bucky still was blamed for some shyt....you're see next time you see it....
Breh you really typed all that shyt :why:
Im fukking wit ya.
The accords were there to give consequences to their actions. Bucky was brought in to further show the consequences of these "enhanced" actions. So it wouldn't really have been the same movie.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Vision was looking GQ as fukk :wow:
Panther giving Winter Solider that work with no suit on :banderas:
Spiderman was cool, you could really tell his inexperience in a real fight imo.
Airport scene was the only thing that was non Cap movie. I enjoyed the other parts more, even though it was really cool.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you really types all that shyt :why:
Im fukking wit ya.
The accords were there to give consequences to their actions. Bucky was brought in to further show the consequences of these "enhanced" actions. So it wouldn't really have been the same movie.

lol....

we didn't get to see any of the consequences in this movie though...them getting locked up was cause they were helping a criminal, not cause of the accords....i understand what the accords were supposed to do, but that fell flat cause they werent the driving force for the split....that's why it would've been the same movie cause the 'civil war' would've happened anyway cause of how capt felt about bucky..