Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:blessed:

tumblr_nln3c2fyOG1u496xso1_500.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pops was like "Im sorry Steve Rogers couldnt be here today:wtb:"....pops was ready to suit up and get some payback for his people:mjcry:

Black Panther was actually goat,i believe the hype now,I can finally stop waiting for Blade to walk back through that door,we in good hands now...you can finally rest easy Wesley:wow:

Might have to finally watch that antman movie i never planned on seeing.

Movie was really good though,not sure what the whole "whos side are you on" promo was about now though:dahell:?I found myself being on everybodys side from BP,Cap and Bucky,Tony and even Zemo.....far as Cap and Ironman the politics behind signing that paperwork wasnt really a focus of the movie....it was a backseat issue to about 4 other conflicts,so not sure why is marketed as a dispute over two different ideologys.

And i see yall eating up that Spiderman appearance....he got a boost from being amongst the action and having back n forth with RDJ....not convinced he can carry his own in a standalone though.

Also Bucky was a savage:banderas:

Falcon shined in this too.

that was a marketing ploy just to hype up the movie to go against BvS....the movie barely uses the comic it's 'based' on, but it's easier/better to hype up 'civil war' to go against BvS, instead of just a reg capt 3 movie...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not sure what the whole "whos side are you on" promo was about now though:dahell:?I found myself being on everybodys side from BP,Cap and Bucky,Tony and even Zemo.....far as Cap and Ironman the politics behind signing that paperwork wasnt really a focus of the movie....it was a backseat issue to about 4 other conflicts,so not sure why is marketed as a dispute over two different ideologys.

The paper work is what started the beef though. Because if those accords don't exist, then The Avengers could've went after The Winter Soldier independent of the government. Tony signed them, Cap was like :patrice:"nah" then when he tried to help Bucky he was breaking the law.

Even after that Tony was like :ufdup:"it's not too late to sign" and Cap was thinking about it until he heard they had The Scarlet Witch on house arrest....because of the accords.

Don't get me wrong it's not as clear cut as the promos make it but certain things, like half The Avengers being locked up at the end, is directly because of the accords.

What's kinda weird is moving forward anyone not aligned with Tony in the MCU is a fugitive. And people like Hulk and Thor aren't even aware of any of this.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What's kinda weird is moving forward anyone not aligned with Tony in the MCU is a fugitive. And people like Hulk and Thor aren't even aware of any of this.

Fred.
im sure once Thanos and friends start raining laser blasts onto the Earth all that fugitive shyts gonna get chucked in the bushes
:mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The paper work is what started the beef though. Because if those accords don't exist, then The Avengers could've went after The Winter Soldier independent of the government. Tony signed them, Cap was like :patrice:"nah" then when he tried to help Bucky he was breaking the law.

Even after that Tony was like :ufdup:"it's not too late to sign" and Cap was thinking about it until he heard they had The Scarlet Witch on house arrest....because of the accords.

Don't get me wrong it's not as clear cut as the promos make it but certain things, like half The Avengers being locked up at the end, is directly because of the accords.

Fred.

naw, the paperwork didnt start the beef....it was capt's feelings for bucky that started the beef...he only went against tony and the papers cause he thought they were gonna fukk bucky over, plain and simple...remember he nor anybody really got time to do anything with the papers before the bombing happened....they got introduced to the papers, had about a day or so to think about it, and the day the bombing happened is the same day they were suppose to decide.....yea, capt made his choice, but the others didnt/it wasnt known...they didnt make a choice until after the bombing....and even then, the teams werent decided by the papers, but more so who was cool with tony/capt or what agenda you had...the papers were secondary and the villain was third in this movie....the driving force of this 'civil war' was capt's feelings for bucky and who ultimately was gonna be capt's bff....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fred.

True,i just thoght the conflict between them wouldve been based on that mostly,but its mostly over Bucky...I will admit i probaly wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt for thecoli...but after people on here explained the concept of the story in the books it sounded interesting to see it play out on the big screen:ohhh:.....But i still liked the conflict tht took place in the movie,may have been boring in a movie anyway trying to build that up in a movie....they kept it simple and gave conflicts anybody could relate to:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I never claimed to understand it. I'm saying starting a thread in The Film Room talking about Black Panther is a "safe, docile negro" or whatever the fukk is going to get bounced. I don't care who makes it. We ain't doing race bait threads here.

Not sure I understand the bolded.

Fred.
the nikka that made it is a TLR poster so people shoulda already knew what time it was.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Should've waited a week. Now Im gonna be rubbing elbows with random fukk nikkas :beli: