Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Uh huh. Because a few posts in a 150 page thread with a shyt ton of free posts about nothing is going to make that happen. Just stop. We see you.

I'm not talking about this thread. I even specifically said "no one I'm talking to in here". :snoop:

Yesterday somebody made a thread talking about BP is a "safe, docile negro". There's better ways to have that discussion than wording it like that. That's the TLR shyt I'm talking about. The point isn't discussion, the point is "let's say outlandish racial shyt for attention/Daps/Rep".

That ain't happening here. If people got a problem with it :manny: I don't give a fukk.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not talking about this thread. I even specifically said "no one I'm talking to in here". :snoop:

Yesterday somebody made a thread talking about BP is a "safe, docile negro". There's better ways to have that discussion than wording it like that. That's the TLR shyt I'm talking about. The point isn't discussion, the point is "let's say outlandish racial shyt for attention/Daps/Rep".

That ain't happening here. If people got a problem with it :manny: I don't give a fukk.

Fred.
Yea we'll see how that judgements holds up. Don't Bite the hand that feeds you nikka

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I have a
Does anybody else feel like it was sort of overlooked that Rogers knew all along that Bucky had Killed Starks Parents? It seemed like it was just.. IDK.. kind of not that big part of the Movie. Maybe because it was at the end?
:ehh:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I have a
Does anybody else feel like it was sort of overlooked that Rogers knew all along that Bucky had Killed Starks Parents? It seemed like it was just.. IDK.. kind of not that big part of the Movie. Maybe because it was at the end?
:ehh:
He didn't know specifically. He only knew HYDRA was behind it. I'm sure he had his suspicions

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I didn't love that line....he was referencing Empire Strikes Back like its not one of the most famous movies ever. No one like Parker would refer to any SW movie as "that old movie"

I liked the idea of the joke, just not the execution.

Peter Parker doesnt like Star Wars movies breh

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just in I'm watching Guardians Of The Galaxy, and it's pretty fukking fantastic. The ending still fukking sucks but up until that point. It really was in contention for best Marvel film. Like seriously. Like It's Civil War good with a ending that whiffs completely imo. Civil War has to be either 1 or 1a

Also the CGI is FLAWLESS
I honestly feel like Guardians is a better Star Wars movie than The Force Awakens

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Stay until the end if you go. Two final credit scenes. Bout to check out the x men movie when that comes out.

Spider-Man movie teased at the end.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
It's fukking gross. Always has been. I really wish they had left that for the comics only.

Well it took 5 movies to finally get a serious love interest besides Peggy. I'aint mad at him for it, it's not like Peggy didn't go on with her life. Peggy probably would be hooking them up together if she known they knew each other before she died.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o6ymzva9xt1trsn9io2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_o6ymzva9xt1trsn9io3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6ymzva9xt1trsn9io1_500.gif

:whoo:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Well it took 5 movies to finally get a serious love interest besides Peggy. I'aint mad at him for it, it's not like Peggy didn't go on with her life. Peggy probably would be hooking them up together if she known they knew each other before she died.

I don't think I would have minded it as much if they had really developed it properly. That kiss came out of nowhere, which only highlighted how random his love interest choice is. The only thing that made it less awkward was the shot of Falcon and Bucky afterwards smiling at their boy finally getting some action.