Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
BP made Bucky run without his suit :manny: whole rest of the movie was a cise after that one moment.
No way Tony should have taken that L to Cap and Bucky either. That little bit of fighting and his weapons magically fail :patrice:
Cap taking that sensu bean when he picked up Tony:stopitslime: Might as well been John Cena standing there.
Bucky proved why Black Widow aint shyt. Coulda choked that bytch to death., :bryan:
Vision all in his feelings looking like :leostare: the whole movie.
Falcon the wackest nikka in comics history. nikka just got guns and he can fly. :snoop: Acting all hard in that cell. nikka THEY CAUGHT YOU:camby:

Rhodes fake ass iron man suit:mindblown:. I know when he took that blast from Vision he made that :shaq2: whole suit is :flabbynsick:.

Ole boy who planned all that shyt is the God of Petty. nikka used a video tape to do all that. :pachaha:
Antman :ehh:....how wack does Ray look on Legends of Tomorrow compared to AntMayne?:mjlol:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Watched this on Saturday and first and foremost :whew:I dodged the spoilers. Never going into a movie thread/tv thread without seeing the movie/episode first EVER. It's just TOO risky spoilers galor. I didn't even watch the trailers. Had no idea ant man was in this. I have no idea how you guys spoil this shyt for yourselves it's crazy IMO it just kills the experience. I appreciate being completely in the dark about things.

Also IMAX 3D is a must. First time seeing a marvel movie like that and theres no going back...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Watched this on Saturday and first and foremost :whew:I dodged the spoilers. Never going into a movie thread/tv thread without seeing the movie/episode first EVER. It's just TOO risky spoilers galor. I didn't even watch the trailers. Had no idea ant man was in this. I have no idea how you guys spoil this shyt for yourselves it's crazy IMO it just kills the experience. I appreciate being completely in the dark about things.

Also IMAX 3D is a must. First time seeing a marvel movie like that and theres no going back...

Bruh avoiding spoilers was a fukking task for me. Had to almost completely disconnect from social media n shyt cuz you'd always see someone talking about it. Even when I was tryna watch Flash or AOS the damn trailers would come up and I'd have to put it on mute or leave the room.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Heads hating on Zemo not being a great villain are wrong. Dude didn't need to be this omnipotent super diabolical villain. He was calculated in the shadows pushing the right buttons and ultimately achieved his goal. I'm tired of these cliche scripts with evil coming to end earth or the damsel in distress, it was refreshing to see the friction between Cap and IM come full circle. It's been brewing since the first Avengers. Their relationship dynamic made th movie. We didn't need a super villain for this.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
So BP's bodyguard is :mjpls:?
verkleinere_bild.php5
verkleinere_bild.php5
verkleinere_bild.php5

Figures...

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
never was into the comic books or their movies but this movie made me go back and watch iron man 3, captain america: winter soldiers, thor and avengers age of ultron

:ehh:

im kind of hooked now.

one thing i notice in these marvel movies is that the main black characters(in the movie not books) play "PROTECTOR" roles for white people and their system. Falcon and War Machine, are not leaders but followers and protectors no matter the situation. Samuel Jackson is the protector of their quasi secret society, he defends the white power structure at all costs and makes sure that everyone is in line with the "agenda". I also noticed that when they fight, the black man never outright defeats and kills his white opponent. Even the black panther, he finally catches the agent who killed his father and all of a sudden he doesn't have the heart to kill the white man :francis:

I'm not mad @ it because I already know how hollywood is. Can't wait til birth of a nation comes out :youngsabo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't love that line....he was referencing Empire Strikes Back like its not one of the most famous movies ever. No one like Parker would refer to any SW movie as "that old movie"

I liked the idea of the joke, just not the execution.

Breh a lot of old heads don't want to admit it....and I am in fact an old head....but a gang of kids his age don't give a fukk about the original trilogy beyond a passing interest. Or old movies in general.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
never was into the comic books or their movies but this movie made me go back and watch iron man 3, captain america: winter soldiers, thor and avengers age of ultron

:ehh:

im kind of hooked now.

one thing i notice in these marvel movies is that the main black characters(in the movie not books) play "PROTECTOR" roles for white people and their system. Falcon and War Machine, are not leaders but followers and protectors no matter the situation. Samuel Jackson is the protector of their quasi secret society, he defends the white power structure at all costs and makes sure that everyone is in line with the "agenda". I also noticed that when they fight, the black man never outright defeats and kills his white opponent. Even the black panther, he finally catches the agent who killed his father and all of a sudden he doesn't have the heart to kill the white man :francis:

I'm not mad @ it because I already know how hollywood is. Can't wait til birth of a nation comes out :youngsabo:

:dwillhuh:

Falcon and War Machine aren't A tier characters. If you want to get technical Ironman ain't even an A tier character. It would be like asking why Happy Hogan is just a goofy side kick instead of in the spotlight. Or hell, Antman for that matter.

Nick Fury went rogue in "The Winter Soldier" so not sure what you're talking about. Fury also killed Alexander Pierce in that movie, who was the head of SHIELD so :what:

And I'm :dead: at people having a problem with BP not killing Zemo, when Zemo wanted to die.

Not trying to discredit your opinion but not everything on this site needs the TLR treatment. Like the pics of BP's body guard with her white boy friend. shyt has nothing to do with anything related to the movie.

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Movie as a whole didn't wow me. Which is weird because it has a lot of wow moments. Zemo was a huge letdown, he started like he had big plans and his big plan was hoping the avengers would fight each other. That's a huge gamble. Would have been better off pulling a loki and upsetting the Hulk. Movie didn't do a great job of conveying emotions, they just used them to get through scenes. The fight at the airport was great there was nothing behind it to make me care for one side more than the other. Didn't feel like a captain America movie since he had to share time with all those people. They should have just called this the avengers