Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Spider-Man: "Hey guys remember that old movie?"

Ironman:
kodakscust_zpsvgycqqxg.png

Fred.

I didn't love that line....he was referencing Empire Strikes Back like its not one of the most famous movies ever. No one like Parker would refer to any SW movie as "that old movie"

I liked the idea of the joke, just not the execution.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I posted two lists, but most would agree that Stark and Banner have an edge on him.... BARELY.

I think adaptability isn't taken into account much in comics when it comes to intellect. Like for example, if Bruce is smarter than Tony in biochemistry, but Tony is smarter when it comes to technology, whose to say that makes Tony edge out Bruce?

It seems of the people on that list, T'Challa's intellect is most "versatile" behind Doom and Richards.

Daps
I think adaptability isn't taken into account much in comics when it comes to intellect. Like for example, if Bruce is smarter than Tony in biochemistry, but Tony is smarter when it comes to technology, whose to say that makes Tony edge out Bruce?

It seems of the people on that list, T'Challa's intellect is most "versatile" behind Doom and Richards.

Remember one thing about stark is he can learn things at an insane rate. What he doesn't know he'll teach himself very very quickly

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Random but chris ryan made a great point that the whole movie had the same fuglyaesthetic. He said the whole thing looks like it was shot in daylight in office park:heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Zemo had literally nothing at his disposal and took apart the entire Avengers team with just a plan.

True but the plan relied a lot on coincidence and chance. Not really a great plan. I couldn't have cared less about dude or his thrown together story about his family. Everything else in the movie was great for the most part.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
True but the plan relied a lot on coincidence and chance. Not really a great plan. I couldn't have cared less about dude or his thrown together story about his family. Everything else in the movie was great for the most part.

Not really. He was studying their behaviour (specifically caps, he said he was even following him for over a year) so he took all their behavioural patterns into account for his plan. All he needed left was the tape and it was on autopilot from there on lol

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So I ended up downloading the camrip ( couldn't help myself :mjcry:) and I just been rewatching that airport fight. There's so much shyt I missed out. Like in this gif I made for example

uhfXIeY.gif

I was so focused on cap n tony I missed

- Antman shrinking to try and fight BW only to be kicked in the chest.
- Vision tried to shoot Sam out the sky.
- Hawkeye shot Vision and he turned transparent but there was another trick arrow that shocked him.
- Spiderman tried to shoot webs at Wanda but she blocks it and sends a wave of energy at him

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So I ended up downloading the camrip ( couldn't help myself :mjcry:) and I just been rewatching that airport fight. There's so much shyt I missed out. Like in this gif I made for example

uhfXIeY.gif

I was so focused on cap n tony I missed

- Antman shrinking to try and fight BW only to be kicked in the chest.
- Vision tried to shoot Sam out the sky.
- Hawkeye shot Vision and he turned transparent but there was another trick arrow that shocked him.
- Spiderman tried to shoot webs at Wanda but she blocks it and sends a wave of energy at him

That entire fight scene in bananas I love when Bucky hit panther and he flipped back up. That entire sequence was the shyt. :banderas: