Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
why wasnt antman this good in his own movie
giphy.gif
You need to cut that bullshyt out

Young Lang was jumping thru keyholes :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he was weak to me compared to a damn netflix villain like that purple nikka

:dwillhuh:

The Purple Man could control people with a word and got killed by Jessica Jones, a Z-tier hero.

Zemo had literally nothing at his disposal and took apart the entire Avengers team with just a plan.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also the 2 teams were WAYYYY imbalanced.

Team Iron man in a real fight would merk everyone on team cap with the exception of scarlett witch.

if it were a real fight team cap would get merked quickly

They wasn't trying to kill each other though. They wasn't even really trying to hurt each other.

Fred.

Daps
How does thecoli feel about BP basically
Having a good Christian moment being all forgiving at the end? He spends the whole movie trying to kill the man who killed his dad. Gets to him then lets him live.

That final scene with BP is far more in line with his chracter than the guy you saw most of the movie. He's actually extremely level headed and extremely intelligent. He's third most intelligent human in the group after Banner. He rarely flies off the handle like Stark.

Daps
Here are two lists that have BP as one of the top 10 smartest people on earth. Hopefully in the BP movie we get a real display of his intelligence..... Like I said before the guy you see most of the movie isn't really in line with the BP from the comic books which makes sense due to his father being killed, but he moves in that direction by the end of the movie.

10 Smartest Characters in Marvel Comics

Black Panther - King T'Challa of Wakanda
PhD in physics from Oxford University. A polymath Genius and has an Eidetic Memory (aka photographic). His genius is as such that he is one of the eight smartest people on Earth.

Smartest Men on Marvel Earth 616 - Marvel - Comic Vine

6. T'Challa- the ruler of a long standing civilization untainted by the modern world and yet generations more advanced due to their isolation from the world around, allowing them to grow unhindered by most worldly conflict, T'Challa is known for his mastery of all sciences from weapons and defense technology to medicine and even magic. The science and technology of T'Challa and his people has always been right on par or even beyond that of Richards, Stark, and Doom.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also a couple other nonspoilery things:

1. I gotta hold the L for doubting the Russos. They killed this shyt. I have some minor problems with the pacing of this movie but given the amount of info they had to relay it's nothing worth complaining about.

2. As far as the action scenes debate I'm an old head but a lot of classic action movies didn't really have good action in retrospect. Don't mean they aren't classic but I'd put the last fight from "The Raid 2" up against literally anything from the 80's and 90's. And it's virtually impossible to compare something like "Civil War" to anything because the airport scene would've been impossible to film 20+ years ago.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Seen this earlier, (basically) thought it was dope as fukk. I need to see it again sometime to really grade it but as of right now I'd say over all it's the best MCU movie. That might change if I see it again.

Also I'm :what: at people talking about Zemo was a weak villain. He was great. Dude had no super powers, no team, no real resources at his disposal and still dismantled The Avengers. And had a good reason to do it, too.

Fred.
:wow:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That final scene with BP is far more in line with his chracter than the guy you saw most of the movie. He's actually extremely level headed and extremely intelligent. He's third most intelligent human in the group after Banner. He rarely flies off the handle like Stark.

Comics say he's 3rd smartest?

Behind who?