Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Seen this earlier, (basically) thought it was dope as fukk. I need to see it again sometime to really grade it but as of right now I'd say over all it's the best MCU movie. That might change if I see it again.

Also I'm :what: at people talking about Zemo was a weak villain. He was great. Dude had no super powers, no team, no real resources at his disposal and still dismantled The Avengers. And had a good reason to do it, too.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:whoo: Just finished watching this :wow:
BP's introduction :wow:
Spider-Man came onto the scene going crazy :gladbron:
:mjlol: At nobody respecting ant man until he became a giant then everyone was :sadcam:
Cap keeping that secret from iron man
:smh:
nah, nobody they aint respect him until he individually fukked them up
straight treated black widow, she was the first one who thought it was sweet

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Seen this earlier, (basically) thought it was dope as fukk. I need to see it again sometime to really grade it but as of right now I'd say over all it's the best MCU movie. That might change if I see it again.

Also I'm :what: at people talking about Zemo was a weak villain. He was great. Dude had no super powers, no team, no real resources at his disposal and still dismantled The Avengers. And had a good reason to do it, too.

Fred.

He was a much better villain than Ultron. Much better...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fred.

he was weak to me compared to a damn netflix villain like that purple nikka

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
How does thecoli feel about BP basically
Having a good Christian moment being all forgiving at the end? He spends the whole movie trying to kill the man who killed his dad. Gets to him then lets him live.
he saw what being consumed with revenge turns you into and what his pops was trying to tell him before
dude is the king now, he cant go around acting like tony in the final fight and zemo