Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also i'm not a big fan of all these "jokes" during these movies. i may have laughed at like 1 but with the situation at hand (people dying) (bucky, etc..) popping jokes is corny and lame to me.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also the 2 teams were WAYYYY imbalanced.

Team Iron man in a real fight would merk everyone on team cap with the exception of scarlett witch.

if it were a real fight team cap would get merked quickly

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was a scene he was fighting Bucky (one of the rare times he got the upper hand on offense) and she sends him flying into a carrier.

Ps surprised no reviewer or anyone in general mentioned how Wanda suddenly became American overnight and has dropped the sokovian (faux eastern european) accent she had in AoU

uhhhh.....I wasn't completely satisfied with how BP was used in the film but he pretty much outworked just about everybody he had a fight with except Cap at the airport, and he even then he got the upper hand in the early stage of that scuffle.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think everyone fighting against the avengers were some dumbass cause if steve and the team had let cross bones steal the weapon - more lives would be lost

ultron would wipe out the planet

same with loki

and with hydra /shield
Nobody was fighting against the Avengers, they were asking for control and I get it. As a world leader if something happens in your country that ends with people dead the last thing you want to say is "there is nothing I can do". The accords were basically a way of deciding if the Avengers could come into your country and how much authority they would have while there. That way if people died you have enough information to assure people that it was necessary for the greater good of keeping them safe.

I'm still on Cap's side with that though because in the real world so many terrible things happen while the UN debates whether to get involved. Not to mention the things that get ignored without debate because there is no political gain for the countries involved. The team would be slowed down when they are really needed.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had stark not revealed he was ironman we would never have this movie. :mjlol: i don't expect spidey to reveal his identity either.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Wanted to see TFR's consensus on this. The projections for this film was over 200 milli yet it went under those projections. I think casuals are starting to get superhero fatigue, we need to see X-Men's numbers to confirm it though.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Wanted to see TFR's consensus on this. The projections for this film was over 200 milli yet it went under those projections. I think casuals are starting to get superhero fatigue, we need to see X-Men's numbers to confirm it though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bet you all those humans that complained about the avengers gonna be begging for them to save them when Thanos comes thru and tries to take over...:lolbron:

:to:Please save us avengers, we're sorry we tried to control you and throw you in jail for not obeying the laws...

Should have thought about that before thanos was gonna blow up the planet....:ufdup: why should we even bother???
Have fun nikkas I'm done answering calls:demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Yea I'm sorry but nikkas are bugging with that "best action scene ever" title:mjlol:Matrix 1 alone with Neo and Trinity going ham on the security guards, the iconic dodging bullets scene, Matrix reloaded scenes, T2 judgment day :blessed:True Lies:blessed:Rambo:blessed:Commando:blessed:"Sally remember when I promised I'd kill you last?......I lied..:demonic:" Best Superhero action scene :ehh:debatable with certain variables but I just watched Avengers 1 yesterday and them joining up for the first time is still:banderas: