Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Now that im thinking about it, It would have been kinda cool if Zemo thought that he should use the OP Winter Soldiers and make his own "avengers". I just really feel like killing them was a waste :francis:

He did all that training just to control one winter soldier :francis:

Coulda destroyed the avengers and show to world how its supposed to be done :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Now that im thinking about it, It would have been kinda cool if Zemo thought that he should use the OP Winter Soldiers and make his own "avengers". I just really feel like killing them was a waste :francis:

Coulda destroyed the avengers and show to world how its supposed to be done :wow:
Then he would have been Lex Luthor all over again.:sas2:

But yea, it just fell apart at the end between him and BP. Same motivation as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

I had such a great time watching this movie, but nothing has "stuck" with me yet. Outside maybe Spiderman. The first half made me think it was going to be easily the best Marvel movie (top 2 or 3 comic book movie in general)

Also, this movie didn't sell me on Black Panther like they could have. He was still dope, but I didn't walk away from the movie thinking he was the MVP. I'm not even sure he was better than Falcon and that shouldn't be the case.

Buuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt

its still the best "comic book movie" this year and I'm not sure any comic book movie coming out this year is going to top it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wanted to see TFR's consensus on this. The projections for this film was over 200 milli yet it went under those projections. I think casuals are starting to get superhero fatigue, we need to see X-Men's numbers to confirm it though.

If I remember what I heard correctly is that tracking was in the 170-180 range. People thought it would surpass tracking and make 200+ since Deadpool and Jungle Book both surpassed their tracking estimates.

This doesn't really indicate anything so far and it should have good legs.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Wanted to see TFR's consensus on this. The projections for this film was over 200 milli yet it went under those projections. I think casuals are starting to get superhero fatigue, we need to see X-Men's numbers to confirm it though.

Nah not fatigued yet and it damn sure better not be UNTIL I see Thanos and Darkseid respectively

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Civil War is the 5th biggest movie of the year after a week and the audience I was with was full of women & men between the ages of 15-80

Nah not fatigued yet and it damn sure better not be UNTIL I see Thanos and Darkseid respectively

For the sake of debate. Why do you think it didn't catch Star Wars, Jurassic World or the first two Avengers then?

Edit: Disney definitely didn't slack on the advertising.

I loved the movie just wanted it to pass 200 million.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I mean thats crazy to think of it.......

BvS did $166,007,347 with MORE theaters at 4,242 but CW did $181,791,000 with less theaters at 4,226 but industry cats are looking down on the numbers and acting like something is wrong?:what::mindblown:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

People keep talking about these winter soldiers, they clearly showed those guys were unstable killing machines and barely controllable at all. That's the whole reason they were on ice in the first place cause not even Hydra could control them and the project was canned.
You know if they went with that super solider crap, a bunch of people would be pointing out what a huge plot hole that is