Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Seeing it 1130 tonight :wow:

That airport scene better be as good as the highway chase in Matrix 2:ufdup:

The way guys are talking about it

Nothing in film history will ever top that shyt thats impossible to beat :ufdup:

I'm saying:russ: that's a pretty fukkin high mark man. If every action scene was judged by that scene, then we wouldn't watch action flicks anymore

e

sheeeeiiiiiiit every now and then I youtube that scene just for the fukk of it. That scene is iconic as fukk to me. That and the park scene when Neo homer run bats the fukk outta Agent Smith clones :damn:

That scene is cool but the fight in the chateau is :banderas: that's still my favorite fight in the whole trilogy

oh when Neo stopped them bullets and took every weapon off the walls to slice nikkas like chopped onions?

fukkin FLAMES :banderas:

my fave as well

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh what happened in that scene where BP is fighting winter soldier without his suit and it look like he was holding his arm with telekinesis from his ring or wuteva

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Saw this joint yesterday and can honestly say I loved it. It was a lot better than that trash A.O.U and was the real Avengers sequel.

A couple things, at fist I tought I wasn't going to like Spidey suit from the trailer but it looked alot better in action in the movie. However while pretty cool the Spidey scenes felt shoehorned in the movie as in like he was CGI'd added later but overall I liked Spidey.

The same for the Panther suit, that shyt looked 19 times better in action in the movies than it did in stills, I really liked black Panther in the movie and my only gripe was them.making Tchaka some sick and flabby ol nikka :laugh:

Like with all Marvel movies Zeno was the weakest part, but I can understand why bc the way Agent of Shield has completely destroyed the Hydra storyline with the inhuman stuff the Russo didn't have much to work with.

I thought that the movie had some pacing issues and the scenes in between the action pieces were real slow and damn near put me out to sleep but once the action picked up the movie was a complete blast.

The Captain America stuff with Peggy niece really could have been left out and that kiss was unnecessary and making Cap look like a scumbag. I mean to smash the niece of your so called first love is true scum.bag shyt.

Overall I can say I loved this movie and give it a 7 out of 10 but if you a critic or one of the same nikkas that love this movie but hated B.V.S than you are full of shyt :laugh:

Last edited:

Juven

All Star
Daps
The whole Captain America/Steve Rogers series of films has been very consistent in regards to his friend Bucky. In the First Avenger he went on his own Rogue mission to save him and the other POWs, even through Tommy Lee Jones character said they will not go in to save them. In the Winter Soldier once he found out it was him, Cap wanted to save him. Basically the same thing follows into Civil War. Steve's Rodgers breaking point is his best friend regardless. As for what's the point of the movie Civil War is?

It's about the perspective of Steve's knowing his best friend is safe, someone who did the same thing for him when he was little Steve. This just shows us more that Steve is about that 1940 life, the shield and serum don't make the man, but it's what's on the inside that makes both. The shield wasn't important to him, but his longest living best friend was, since Peggy Carter is no longer around I bet if Steve could, he would go back to little Steve if it would of saved Bucky.

I thought it would be more about the policy, and how it would affect the avengers moving forward. I thought capt was against it because itd be harder for him to save lives. In the wikipedia page, it says there were heroes that chose sides but you dont really see that in the movie. I guess i was expecting more politics, seeing peoples reaction, etc. Maybe we will see that in the next film

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh what happened in that scene where BP is fighting winter soldier without his suit and it look like he was holding his arm with telekinesis from his ring or wuteva

Nah, that scene was just showing how strong Bucky is. BP was trying to disable / break his arm but you see Bucky forcing him back.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this was a great movie. Had 2 see it twice to get it all in.

My only real complaint is i wish BP, Cap, Ironman, and bucky fought those 4 remaining super soldiers in that lab. That would've been dope. I was not expecting the bucky twist, the whole theatre gasped when they showed him killing his pops :mjcry:.

Also cap should've let stark and bucky fight solo. I mean i know that's his nikka but bucky has killed countless people and cap still treating him with kid gloves. Anyone else would've been put in the dirt already.

Also there was more killing the 1st 5 minutes then BVS in it's entirety and people was hating on batman for that. but i didn't care the movies were dope.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BP has hella devices, weapons, vehicles and other more mystical abilities. T'challa is literally in his first what, 3 days as BP in this movie. By the time his movie comes out hes gonna be far more experienced, with the Vibranium Spear, Kimoyo card, energy daggers, sky cycle, hard light shield, cloak tech, soul-stalking, shadow physics etc....

i thought he been BP but he was new to being king.

We can't believe his old ass daddy was running around being BP. :mjlol:

he's probably been BP for 10 years or so. He should be roughly 32