Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She blasted the shyt out of almost EVERYONE at the airport..Panther too. Really..the fight should of been over when Wanda started going ham.
for all the cock slobbering the Russos are getting for respecting the characters that's quite the egregious oversight

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wanda's powers are different in the movies though. Like it's not even confirmed her powers are magic-based right now, or how expansive her powers go (clearly she's still scratching the surface). I don't think her and Panther actually engaged each other but then again, she didn't engage in fights with a whole lot of them because even with her base powers she's overpowered as hell. Same as Vision, know what he was doing during the whole airport fight? Yeah, me neither because that dude just phased through Giant-Man and drew a line in some concrete when he got the power to put Cap's whole team on notice single-handedly. I guess he brought down the control tower too towards the end but yeah, dude mostly just sat around thinking of a new Papricas recipe I guess.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rated this movie 9/10 firts watch thought it was much better then BvS but after a second watch i thought it was boring and left the theather before the final fight:yeshrug:

Just like avenger first first time was good second time was asscheeks exept civil war wasnt as bad, just meh the second time guess the hype was just over

BvS is still the best comic movie this year:ufdup:

IS THIS A JOKE.... :heh: bvs over civil war, feat black panther, ant-man and Spiderman?!?!

Nikkas are delusional... I'm a big fan of DC but bvs ain't touching this movie it's no contest... :camby: good day.

calh45

Cal
Daps
It was just alright.

I think there was a bit too many purposefully campy "moments". For example, them running towards each other in the airport fight scene. That was done straight up for trailer footage and movie posters......or Bucky and Falcon both smirking when ole boy kisses Agent Carter.

I didn't like how they threw Zemo in as the "villian". The story could've been done without him at all. It felt like they only needed him for BP to learn that he shouldn't be consumed by vengeance.....and it is weird how quickly he turned from angry to ok with his pop's assassination.

At the end I felt like I wouldn't mind if I never saw that movie again.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wanda's powers are different in the movies though. Like it's not even confirmed her powers are magic-based right now, or how expansive her powers go (clearly she's still scratching the surface). I don't think her and Panther actually engaged each other but then again, she didn't engage in fights with a whole lot of them because even with her base powers she's overpowered as hell. Same as Vision, know what he was doing during the whole airport fight? Yeah, me neither because that dude just phased through Giant-Man and drew a line in some concrete when he got the power to put Cap's whole team on notice single-handedly. I guess he brought down the control tower too towards the end but yeah, dude mostly just sat around thinking of a new Papricas recipe I guess.
there was a scene he was fighting Bucky (one of the rare times he got the upper hand on offense) and she sends him flying into a carrier.

Ps surprised no reviewer or anyone in general mentioned how Wanda suddenly became American overnight and has dropped the sokovian (faux eastern european) accent she had in AoU

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
IS THIS A JOKE.... :heh: bvs over civil war, feat black panther, ant-man and Spiderman?!?!

Nikkas are delusional... I'm a big fan of DC but bvs ain't touching this movie it's no contest... :camby: good day.
I liked CW more then BvS on first viewing but it was pretty meh on second viewing i didnt even finish it i left the theater before the last fight, i actually liked bVs more on second viewing

Thats just my opinion tho:manny:

Black widow hawkeye and that bytch with her force super powers are TERRIBLE terrible characters

Didnt bother me first time but second viewig i just cant stand them, especially renners punchable face, someone put a mask on that mother fukker

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I liked CW more then BvS on first viewing but it was pretty meh on second viewing i didnt even finish it i left the theater before the last fight, i actually liked bVs more on second viewing

Black widow hawkeye and that bytch with her force super powers are TERRIBLE terrible characters

Didnt bother me first time but second viewig i just cant stand them, especially renners punchable face, someone put a mask on that mother fukker
Film Room lookin :scusthov:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

No one cares about Hawkeye why are you putting stock into his character tho... :heh:

and secondly why are you even going to the movie theater if you just was gonna leave anyways?! :dahell:

You just wasted your money and you said you put bvs over civil war, u buggin fam...:wtf: nikkas out here looking crazy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
No one cares about Hawkeye why are you putting stock into his character tho... :heh:

and secondly why are you even going to the movie theater if you just was gonna leave anyways?! :dahell:

You just wasted your money and you said you put bvs over civil war, u buggin fam...:wtf: nikkas out here looking crazy.
:deadmanny:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Honestly Black Panther doesn't have enough variety in his movies, abilities, etc so I agree. They need to make a Black Panther movie like Jason Borne and give T'Challa special agent powers, disguises, devices, etc. He is already a genius, travels the world often, etc so this is all plausible from a story point of view.

BP has hella devices, weapons, vehicles and other more mystical abilities. T'challa is literally in his first what, 3 days as BP in this movie. By the time his movie comes out hes gonna be far more experienced, with the Vibranium Spear, Kimoyo card, energy daggers, sky cycle, hard light shield, cloak tech, soul-stalking, shadow physics etc....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I liked CW more then BvS on first viewing but it was pretty meh on second viewing i didnt even finish it
see I am the exact opposite upon first viewing (3d Imax mid u) I felt it was just aight mostly due to the ridiculous hype I had exceedingly high expectations that were never met. Just watched it again now online and due to the quality and knowing the plot beforehand one could just watch without any anticipation for the next set piece or explosion. The quieter moments with just dialogue don't seem so boring as it did in the theater. Zemo's inclusion wasn't actually that big of a problem didn't didn't like panther's portrayal as much this time but that is of little relevance all in all its a flick that has ridiculous replayability

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Although it's infinitely better than age of ultron

I was reading Civil War 2 today and I finally realized (late pass possibly) why they make characters quippy who normally aren't or probably shouldn't be: Brian Bendis. The ultimate universe is such a huge influence on the movies that they copied his M.O. to the letter. All of his characters joke, no matter who they are
1610 universe aside his new avengers/mighty avengers run was like that too. It's very Jeph Loeb-ish which leads me to believe it's a company-wide mandate to siphon in younger audiences.
Loeb and Bendis were just following orders lowkey. Cause bendis' Daredevil run wasn't like that if i remember correctly