Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm not saying BvS addressed it better but why did they wait until this movie to complain about the Avengers? They should've done that shyt after the 1st Avengers movie.
Escalating incidents. People gave them the benefit of a doubt after New York and they were saving the world from aliens, but after WS and AoU Average Joe on the ground just sees Avengers = Conflict at that point.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Movie addressed collateral damage far better than BvS.

Didn't Batman try to kill Superman over collateral damage :jbhmm:

It was a big part of both movies. Avengers were a little friendlier with one another because they was friends. Bruce simply didn't give a fukk about Supes until later on

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Escalating incidents. People gave them the benefit of a doubt after New York and they were saving the world from aliens, but after WS and AoU Average Joe on the ground just sees Avengers = Conflict at that point.

Bet you all those humans that complained about the avengers gonna be begging for them to save them when Thanos comes thru and tries to take over...:lolbron:

:to:Please save us avengers, we're sorry we tried to control you and throw you in jail for not obeying the laws...

Should have thought about that before thanos was gonna blow up the planet....:ufdup: why should we even bother???

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Didn't Batman try to kill Superman over collateral damage :jbhmm:

It was a big part of both movies. Avengers were a little friendlier with one another because they was friends. Bruce simply didn't give a fukk about Supes until later on
I'm talking about the affected. There was a Scoot McNary's character and that one dude Bruce was on the phone with at the beginning but outside of that I can't really think of anything else.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
You think they'd ever bring back red skull?

Technically right now Chris Evans is only contracted for the next 2 Avengers movies. There's no solo movies in place right now. Chris has said he would love to continue playing the character, but that's up to Marvel. As for the Red Skull, maybe they could bring him back with another actor in the next set of Avengers movies, maybe he could work for Thanos.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm talking about the affected. There was a Scoot McNary's character and that one dude Bruce was on the phone with at the beginning but outside of that I can't really think of anything else.

There were people picketing outside the government building and people on TV calling for Superman to be held accountable. On the flip side there was people treating him as a godlike figure and they had build the monument with the Superman statue thanking him for saving the planet. shyt was pretty split,

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I just got back and man Marvel did it again

Black panther and spidey lived up to the hype and they got some good airtime

Ant-Man had me cracking up he was good comic relief

The airport scene was great but for me the final fight scene with Cap, Ironman and Bucky was boss.

The last scene after the credits didn't really reveal much was probably the only let down for me unless I missed something.

Overall I give this movie a 9/10

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Rated this movie 9/10 firts watch thought it was much better then BvS but after a second watch i thought it was boring and left the theather before the final fight:yeshrug:

Just like avenger first first time was good second time was asscheeks exept civil war wasnt as bad, just meh the second time guess the hype was just over

BvS is still the best comic movie this year:ufdup:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bp fight style is :whew: in the movie

Bw just needs the Bourne treatment for a movie script and it will be flames

Honestly Black Panther doesn't have enough variety in his movies, abilities, etc so I agree. They need to make a Black Panther movie like Jason Borne and give T'Challa special agent powers, disguises, devices, etc. He is already a genius, travels the world often, etc so this is all plausible from a story point of view.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Have BP in Wakanda defending his throne against muthafukkas who are trying to take it from him... like I dont know... the BOOKS!!:stopitslime:

fukkin Jason Bourne :deadmanny:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt I fukked up too because I didn't know there was two :snoop:
Always run pee it(an app/website) it tells you when you can go to the barhroom during movies without missing important things, it will also tell you if and how many scenes there are after the movie.