Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He's a high school kid from Queens bruh gentrification is smacking us hard:to:it's just him and his aunt on top of that:to:and he's in Forest Hills:ld:it's an average middle class area. A little more :mjpls:though
Always thought itd be funny if Spidey was from Far Rockaway:deadmanny:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
He said six months bruh. How does Tony "know a guy" and where'd he get the footage. It's the same shyt that everyone complained about with Lex having footage of JL members. shyts just random :manny:

Regardless, why they living in that tiny ass apartment lol

They said the footage was from Youtube, iirc. And most people complained about the JL members/Lex shyt because it was wildly out of place....or because he had their logos :mjlol:....not because he had the videos.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They bout to do the third Spider-Man reboot in 15 years? :skip: But that means more Aunt May :whew: (can't believe I'm saying that :dahell: )

For the right reasons fukk she ages well and has high sex appeal :noah:

nikkas don't wanna say it but Paul Rudd stole the show :manny:

This x10 Too me cuz of how he stood out for the wrong reasons :laff:

He was so god damn funny and useful

BP I was gonna say cuz he was the complete package but Antman just had me :dead: too many times for how little screen time he had

Loved Spider-Man also

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
CONS;

*Villains were terrible
The movie has a deep allegorical vein which allowed me to have zero issues with Zemo
damn this shyt was so good as a film
it's really hard to put a bunch of actors in colorful tights and have people take them seriously
they avoided every pitfall of having heroes wrestle amongst themselves in movies; most notably, the stakes were always made significant enough to justify the battles, and prevent them from being gratuitous fan service

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't get me wrong I like BvS too, it's just that it felt like a encrypted message that I understand more after browsing the net for explanations. It felt like it was purposely made for DC fanboys. Whereas Civil War was made for a general audience with stuff for Marvel fanboys splashed in.

That's not a bad thing. If someone ain't up on their comics then :yeshrug: