Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But in this movie he just started... The footage Tony captured was him in the bummy sweatsuit.... :skip:

He said six months bruh. How does Tony "know a guy" and where'd he get the footage. It's the same shyt that everyone complained about with Lex having footage of JL members. shyts just random :manny:

Regardless, why they living in that tiny ass apartment lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
678 million world wide already.
Captain America: Civil War Explodes to $678M Worldwide!

:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just came back, 1st thoughts

- The Olsen girl is trash straight up. She couldn't even keep a fukking accent, me and my cuzzo were laughing at her ass :snoop:

- BP was dope throughout :salute:

- Spidey was cool, there's something i don't like about him though, can't put a finger on it :jbhmm:

- Airport fight was waaaaay overrated and not the best action scene ever like people are saying

- Zemo was a trash villain, I'd put Lex over him

- Felt like they just threw Spidey in the movie for fan service

- Felt like an Avengers movie, my cuz even thought it was after

- Falcon was good and ScarJo was dope in the beginning but that's it

- I thought both Cap and Stark were suckas, I wasn't on either ones side.

I'll give it a 7.5 or a 7.8 outta 10

I'll say more later

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He said six months bruh. How does Tony "know a guy" and where'd he get the footage. It's the same shyt that everyone complained about with Lex having footage of JL members. shyts just random :manny:

IDK why they living in that tiny ass apartment.... :heh:

Tony needed someone to level the playing field, he probably figured out who spiderman was regardless, i I mean its tony stark like he hasnt hacked every surveillance camera in manhattan... :heh: Spiderman was probably on his radar hard body...

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
movie was alright. good action but the whole point of the movie was supposed to be about the registration form. I didnt read tthe comics but on wikipedia heroes take sides. Some sign it and others dont. The battle at the end each hero had his own reason to be there. Panther wanted to avenge his dad, spiderman was asked to be there, i forgot why ant man was there. Im like wtf happened to the form? yea they got locked up, but they didnt do a good job showing the heroes divided over the form and what the public thought.

The registration was supposed to be the focal point. Movie ended up being about cpt america saving bucky

The whole Captain America/Steve Rogers series of films has been very consistent in regards to his friend Bucky. In the First Avenger he went on his own Rogue mission to save him and the other POWs, even through Tommy Lee Jones character said they will not go in to save them. In the Winter Soldier once he found out it was him, Cap wanted to save him. Basically the same thing follows into Civil War. Steve's Rodgers breaking point is his best friend regardless. As for what's the point of the movie Civil War is?

It's about the perspective of Steve's knowing his best friend is safe, someone who did the same thing for him when he was little Steve. This just shows us more that Steve is about that 1940 life, the shield and serum don't make the man, but it's what's on the inside that makes both. The shield wasn't important to him, but his longest living best friend was, since Peggy Carter is no longer around I bet if Steve could, he would go back to little Steve if it would of saved Bucky.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He's a high school kid from Queens bruh gentrification is smacking us hard:to:it's just him and his aunt on top of that:to:and he's in Forest Hills:ld:it's an average middle class area. A little more :mjpls:though