Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent action movie, I wasn't blown away but this movie makes up for Age of Ultron which was such a huge immense disappointment. I thought the action was top notch and super entertaining but when they weren't fighting... this movie really falls flat... nearly boring. The CGI was terrible and cheap as fukk in a lot of parts.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Spoke too soon there fakkit. Now it's 91% so it's not only behind The Dark Knight but now the same as Days of Future Past :umad:

It's never catching The Dark Knight either. Plus, 7.7 average score while TDK is 8.6

Dummy :mjlol:
I think Days of Future Past is good comparison.

Not GOAT status. But its a really good movie. :ehh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Anyone remember if Wanda got any offense on panther if so isn't that some bullshyt?he's suppose to be impervious to magic no? :why:

No
She blasted the shyt out of almost EVERYONE at the airport..Panther too. Really..the fight should of been over when Wanda started going ham.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
amazing movie, 9/10 ( i dnt believe in 10s) will give a more depth report in the other thread. also got the cam rip so i can rewatch before i hit the theatre again next week. :salute: BP was dope af, wakandian swag. :wow: best spidey hands down

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I liked the movie a lot, but had some issues with the editing and the fight scenes. As stated previously the trailers and TV spots scenes were more fluid than the final cut movie versions. Like others have said too much shaky cam/quick edits in a lot of the early scenes. I guess bringing in the action directors from other movies such as John WIck, and Fast and Furious was the cause. The Winter Soldier's movie action scenes were just fine without all that.
Its really good.

I wonder how it holds up in the future though. :jbhmm:

Winter Soldier I was invested in the story. It also seemed like some Jason Bourne type shyt. This suddenly becomes Age of Ultron out of nowhere for a bit..

However, the action is truly some of the best I've ever seen.

That airport scene and scene with Zemo lessened Black Panthers impact imo.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
After seeing it twice I like it more than I thought that airport scene
But Antman still gets me the whole time :russ:
This is ur conscious speaking we haven't talked in a long time :dead:

The final fight I enjoyed more cuz of the emotions involved in it and it was more serious

Need to see TWS again but the knife scene still might be my fav fight scene in marvel

Oh didn't know that was wondering why it was like that :ohhh:

The Russos said in a interview they are a fan of the action genre, so they brought in action directors for those movies to help with this. Before seeing Civil War I thought it was a good idea but after watching it not so much in the early scenes of the movie. I thought the last fight scene between Tony, Cap, and Buck was shot well similar inline to the Winter Soldier movie. I need to see the film again though

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Russos said in a interview they are a fan of the action genre, so they brought in action directors for those movies to help with this. Before seeing Civil War I thought it was a good idea but after watching it not so much in the early scenes of the movie. I thought the last fight scene between Tony, Cap, and Buck was shot well similar inline to the Winter Soldier movie. I need to see the film again though

It's shaky breh I seen it twice just in certain parts that's all

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka whips out a phone with footage somehow, never explained, he's been fighting crime in New York, but none of the other Avengers have heard of him. :ld:

He might as well had security camera footage on a USB drive.

But in this movie he just started... The footage Tony captured was him in the bummy sweatsuit.... :skip:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
spiderman was in his room with aunt may banging

i_have_the_weirdest_boner_right_now_344.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: hex