Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
They killed off a E-List character in the comics. Oh and Punisher murked the then Jack O Lantern, and some aa-List villains. Cap didn't even die in Civil War. It was already over and he was on trial. Since the MCU isn't as huge as the MU, it's understandable if they don't wanna kill off anyone...or any of the mainstays.

I actually think that this movie better portrayed the Civil War than the mini.

They could easily kill off Rhodes and hawkeye

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The trailer made the "So was I" line seem more like,

"You pickin' Bucky over me? :mjcry:I thought we was friends, Cap."

But in actuality it's

":pacspit:fukk you nikka, I sure as hell ain't your friend no more."
They also completely fooled us (by using differently filmed takes specifically for the trailer) for when Tony said "you seem defensive" and "sometimes I wish I could punch you in your perfect teeth"

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I liked the movie a lot, but had some issues with the editing and the fight scenes. As stated previously the trailers and TV spots scenes were more fluid than the final cut movie versions. Like others have said too much shaky cam/quick edits in a lot of the early scenes. I guess bringing in the action directors from other movies such as John WIck, and Fast and Furious was the cause. The Winter Soldier's movie action scenes were just fine without all that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wish characters were killed just to be brought back to life :russ:

Cant wait til Wolverine breaks outa that adamantium shell:mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I enjoyed the hell out of the airport scene but the people saying that is a better action sequence than the bank robbery in Heat are fukking insane :russ:

After seeing it twice I like it more than I thought that airport scene
But Antman still gets me the whole time :russ:
This is ur conscious speaking we haven't talked in a long time :dead:

The final fight I enjoyed more cuz of the emotions involved in it and it was more serious

Need to see TWS again but the knife scene still might be my fav fight scene in marvel

I liked the movie a lot, but had some issues with the editing and the fight scenes. As stated previously the trailers and TV spots scenes were more fluid than the final cut movie versions. Like others have said too much shaky cam/quick edits in a lot of the early scenes. I guess bringing in the action directors from other movies such as John WIck, and Fast and Furious was the cause. The Winter Soldier's movie action scenes were just fine without all that.

Oh didn't know that was wondering why it was like that :ohhh:

Juven

All Star
Daps
movie was alright. good action but the whole point of the movie was supposed to be about the registration form. I didnt read tthe comics but on wikipedia heroes take sides. Some sign it and others dont. The battle at the end each hero had his own reason to be there. Panther wanted to avenge his dad, spiderman was asked to be there, i forgot why ant man was there. Im like wtf happened to the form? yea they got locked up, but they didnt do a good job showing the heroes divided over the form and what the public thought.

The registration was supposed to be the focal point. Movie ended up being about cpt america saving bucky

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
8.5/10

I would've liked a couple more action scenes and more fluid chase sequences but it was solid where it was at

Giant Man
Spidey
Black Panther

:blessed:.

All wins

Black widow Whippin ass makes me interested in her solo joint

Cap was taking that Bromance a little too far

Bucky saying I don't know if I'm worth it.. Kinda wonder if this didn't cross Caps mind

I like the ground work laid for T'challa in the end scene

But I left after that.. Was there another ???