Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
A kid is easier to hook. Had he tried to get Matt, Matt isn't just going to believe whatever tony wants him to believe. Plus he blackmailed him lol
you aint even.. nevermind
the reason why i said Daredevil is what made him just go to Spiderman?
he knew off top he was a kid?
and even still..
why go to a kid?

you got all the answers help me out :deadmanny:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Just like the BvS threads. Yall nitpicked the hell out of that movie. Every irrelevant and insignificant little detail. Folks were really complaining about stuff like lex having logos on the computer for the justice league and writing essays about it as if it had anything to do with the overall movie.. CW had a million plot holes and did everything yall complained about in BvS. The villian was just like Lex in how he luckily manipulated them to fight each other. Both required some leaps of logic to get to that point. I didn't have an issue with it in BvS and I don't have a problem with it in this film cause I go to movies to enjoy them.
Breh, I was the main nikka telling nikkas NOT to be bytching about small minor details. It's a movie called Batman vs superman. ....like all logic automatically goes out the window

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you aint even.. nevermind
the reason why i said Daredevil is what made him just go to Spiderman?
he knew off top he was a kid?
and even still..
why go to a kid?

you got all the answers help me out :deadmanny:

The screenwriters said this donuts a cheat on my part but basically he'd been keeping tabs on spider man and it's not out of reason that someone as smart and well connected as tony would figure out his real ID. They also said in Peter he sees someway to correct his mistakes and mentor someone.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The screenwriters said this donuts a cheat on my part but basically he'd been keeping tabs on spider man and it's not out of reason that someone as smart and well connected as tony would figure out his real ID. They also said in Peter he sees someway to correct his mistakes and mentor someone.
He was keeping tabs but STILL didnt know the extent of his powers?

Just a weak "thrown in there" scene

Its all g

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just seen it. Pretty good..good action. Airport scene was dope as everyone has already said. Some good jokes I guess. Spiderman has been boring to me but they made him fun in this. BP was dope of course.

Only gripe is the movie was too long. I think they can knock these movies out in 2 hrs. All those characters though, I understand... just gets bloated.

I give it a solid B grade.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
They killed off a E-List character in the comics. Oh and Punisher murked the then Jack O Lantern, and some aa-List villains. Cap didn't even die in Civil War. It was already over and he was on trial. Since the MCU isn't as huge as the MU, it's understandable if they don't wanna kill off anyone...or any of the mainstays.

I actually think that this movie better portrayed the Civil War than the mini.

They could easily kill off Rhodes and hawkeye