Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Everything that came out his mouth in this movie was just soooo smooth and etherous :wow:

I love how he didn't acknowledge the jokes either, just ignored the shyt

tumblr_o6ja08P4L61qkqhm5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6ja08P4L61qkqhm5o2_500.gif

tumblr_o6ja08P4L61qkqhm5o3_r2_500.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
it was just kind of... out of nowhere
im not stupid
i understand hes part of the original story and Disney/Marvel wanna introduce the kid but the shyt was just random as hell
he coulda did that with ANY hero

"hey, Murdock, youre not foolin me..."

:deadmanny:
You would send in DD to box Cap over Spidy :dahell: If anything it looked like Tony was investing in Peter since his crew was lacking. Why not a super strong impressionable teenager with usually strong moral fiber :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Black Panther shoulda gave Black Widow them hands for getting in his way with Cap and Buck. She woulda been like "I said i'll take you to them, not help you capture them" :youngsabo:

Black Panther *Running backhand slap, followed by a mid air quadruple kick* :birdman::pacspit: *walks away*

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
"I am a king and a warrior. Now Captain, how long do you think as a king and a warrior you can stop me from getting to your friend?" BP was cold blooded. "My father was a peaceful man... I am not my father."

Falcon probably had some of the best one-liners in this movie, but Panther was what I hoped he would be and damn did they deliver with his character. I'm going to see this movie again this week.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
it was just kind of... out of nowhere
im not stupid
i understand hes part of the original story and Disney/Marvel wanna introduce the kid but the shyt was just random as hell
he coulda did that with ANY hero

"hey, Murdock, youre not foolin me..."

:deadmanny:

Daredevil would have definitely declined.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
It was never going to be that kind of battle between them. These guys are heroes, they'll never seriously hurt another good person. It makes even less sense from a business standpoint. If Spidey really hurts Hawkeye, what person is going to want to see a movie about a hero that hurt a beloved character? Falcon would become more hated and any Marvel villain if he actually would purposely paralyze War Machine. What company in their right mind would turn heroes, who's heroism makes them a lot of money, into serious antagonists. People are loosing their minds over Batman killing criminals and Superman snapping the neck of a man who has gonna destroy the world, but you think people would love a movie where heroes cripple other beloved heroes?

I would. shyt too cookie cut these days.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BLACK PANTHER! So we just got out. I'll speak more on it later but it's good. I liked how the Russos don't get carried away wit the corny humor. They kept that shyt to a minimum. It was there but when it was time to get serious they did. Everyone talkin bout the airport scene but I felt the final act was just as good because it carried more weight. In the airport scene there was a lot of cool shyt going on like

Giant Man

but they was being a little easy on each other until the end.

Zemo sucked so that trend continues. Marvel's villains all suck in the MCU so far except for Loki.

At one point people was walkin down the hallway and I said to myself "that ass is kinda nice" and it turned out to be Scar Jo :russ: :shaq:

Chris Evans and Downey both delivered fine performances here. Both were very good especially in the serious tone type scenes while they were debating and shyt.

I don't wanna hear about murder because these Avengers kill with no fukks. So let Batman kill with no fukks also :manny:

The kid was cool as Spider-Man but let's come back to reality. It was ten minutes. nikkas going WAY overboard with him :ld:

Overall I'd give this prolly a 7.5/10

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i love how even when youre just speakin in hypotheticals everyone has an answer for everything:mjlol:
kids whos parents clearly aint whoop that ass :deadmanny: