Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Saw it opening night with my girl and we both enjoyed the movie. I'd say it's my favorite so far.
I told my girl there would be 2 scenes after the movie and she hit me with the :comeon: (cause i said there were gonna be 2 at the end of one of the other MCU movies and there wasn't), so it was like i was crying wolf... On top of that she had been drinking before the movie and her rushing me to leave after the first credit began to piss me off. so I just bounced cause it wasn't even that serious......I'll read about it in this thread earlier but ill just look for the youtube video when it hits :to:

Side note: yea there were there was a lot of kids in there.

My Girl: :ohhh: The amount of jail bait in this theater is unbelievable. :gladbron:

Me: :sitdown:..Do you realize what you just said?

She's 23 so they aint that much older than her.

I legit watched the whole time expecting someone to die because that was what was rumored. I know Rhodey was gonna make it tho.
He gotta make it because...

They gonna make him be a pawger and he gonna pair off with Captain Marvel :takedat:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ch0fdtfWUAA227n.jpg
Ch0EK2sXIAEnPhT.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the actor they picked for peter parker would be legit if he didnt look 35 in the face

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Just saw this and great movie. The story developed well and the action scenes were great.

Marvel did a great job introducing Spider-Man and working him in. I'm really looking forward to his involvement in the mcu.

They also did a good job of picking the actor for black panther. He killed the character and they were able to set up black panther's story perfectly imo. He really stood out in the film with his action scenes and knowledge and depth to his character.

I saw the first after credit scene but didn't know there was a 2nd. I fukked up:snoop:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Couple funny moments:

-At the theater I was at the crowd clappers when they first showed Black Panther

-Couple people cheered for Peter Parker scene, some chick behind me was a little hurt Aunt May was so bad she was like :mjcry:"nobody's aunt looks kind that":usure:

-Funnies moment in theater was when Vision hit WM, when he hit the ground some nigha in the back clapped and yelled "fukk THAT nikka" whole theater bust out :laff:

-Me and homie was prolly the only ones who laughed at that Furman line :russ:

-Black Panther :blessed: Bruh was dope! When his bodyguards stepped to BW. His fly ass suit at the end :whoo:

-Ant-man is/was my favorite I fukk with Paul Rudd in the MCU perfect comic relief/dope abilities

-Spidey (my all-time favorite superhero) was dope, I'm glad they got him in the MCU and Holland was good.

That Furman line was so unexpected. It was kind of out of place to me.

As for Black Panther's suit at the end I was just wondering if I could pull that off.

Good looking. But I meant is she a superhero as well?
The Dora Milaje (pronounced "dora-meh-LAH-shay") are the personal bodyguards of the Black Panther, recruited from every tribe of Wakanda. In addition with their protective function, they are also a pool of superior Wakandan women.

latest

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Añd I haven't read much of this thread but is anyone else picking up on the fact that Black Panther's is gonna eventually fukk Black Widow.

Barring Fox giving the rights to X-Men and he never meets Storm.