Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this and great movie. The story developed well and the action scenes were great.

Marvel did a great job introducing Spider-Man and working him in. I'm really looking forward to his involvement in the mcu.

They also did a good job of picking the actor for black panther. He killed the character and they were able to set up black panther's story perfectly imo. He really stood out in the film with his action scenes and knowledge and depth to his character.

I saw the first after credit scene but didn't know there was a 2nd. I fukked up:snoop:
i was kinda shocked that i was the only one who stayed for the final scene. it was pretty good too

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
People are dying in Infinity series def. Cant have a product with Infinity in its name and not have Thanos send some mofukkas to the void:demonic:
Not sure how much it counts, but if Thanos is too actually weild all the stones ( a must if you wanna make it seem like game over) Part 1 should end with snatching that stone off Vision.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
As for Black Panther's suit at the end I was just wondering if I could pull that off.

The Dora Milaje (pronounced "dora-meh-LAH-shay") are the personal bodyguards of the Black Panther, recruited from every tribe of Wakanda. In addition with their protective function, they are also a pool of superior Wakandan women.

latest

Is she finna put in work in the BP movie :ohhh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing. I never felt like a character could die in this movie.

Even Rhodey. Because they showed that scene so much in the trailer that it would make no sense for them to actually kill him.

When Doomsday was revealed (which I hate that they did) I still never thought they'd kill Superman.

Both movies were different were than what people were expecting it to be. They probably should have just called it Batman and Superman. However, yea the Civil War was more of a dispute...

Still enjoyed the movie very much though.

That unnerved me about Marvel in general.... I mean Quicksilver died in AoU... but I guess that's only so it won't get confused with the one in X-Men. But in this film that is about CIVIL WAR... based on the comics where Captain America dies.... NOBODY got killed, barely left with any real damage aside from Winter Soldier losing his FAKE ARM and Rhode being crippled due to getting hit... BY ACCIDENT. :francis:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just saw this and great movie. The story developed well and the action scenes were great.

Marvel did a great job introducing Spider-Man and working him in. I'm really looking forward to his involvement in the mcu.

They also did a good job of picking the actor for black panther. He killed the character and they were able to set up black panther's story perfectly imo. He really stood out in the film with his action scenes and knowledge and depth to his character.

I saw the first after credit scene but didn't know there was a 2nd. I fukked up:snoop:

shyt I fukked up too because I didn't know there was two :snoop:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i was kinda shocked that i was the only one who stayed for the final scene. it was pretty good too

i fukked up big time:to:

i sat there thinking there will be another since marvel usually do that but dam near everyone got up and left so my dumb ass just followed assuming that was it too :snoop: i'm gonna cop the director's cut/extended version so i'll just have to wait it out until then.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are dying in Infinity series def. Cant have a product with Infinity in its name and not have Thanos send some mofukkas to the void:demonic:

At this point, I doubt Thanos is going to do anything that will live up to who he is and what he's about..... they been dropping the ball on these villains so much that it's not even shocking if Thanos ends up being a disappointment.