Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Aunt May and Tony go way back...

MV5BMjIyMjAxOTc2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMxNzkyNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Right @Ironman ? :mjpls:
tumblr_md504233Xu1roixiho1_r1_250_zps81iz4r16.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I would like to hear opinions on whether y'all think Tony's entire argument for the Accords ultimately falls apart at the end. There's a lot of hypocrisy in the fact that he broke the Accord agreement to go off by himself and get answers about the threat of five super soldiers? I mean he did askRoss to follow up but when Ross shut him down he goes off and does his own thing anyway.

It makes me wonder if Tony's argument was born out of sincere belief or guilt for that dead MIT student.

But now I'm wondering if the Accords really don't work, what kind of measures should be in place to protect civilians and hold Avengers accountable or their actions?
Guilt:francis::mjcry:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knows doomsday killed supes in the comics... the point is nobody thought they would really do it in the movie. But I respect that they did. Captain america got killed in the comics too but you know Marvel don't got the balls to ever do that in the movies. they couldnt even kill off Rhodey.. lol. He was the only one who even got hurt in the whole movie and they should that in the trailer.
It ain't like he's staying dead breh. But ok. It took "balls"

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Since the next Avengers flick is Infinity War Pt 1. I can't wait till Thanos does something fukked up to Earth. Then when the public and the Accords are wondering why no one stopped it Cap just sits back sending a video message like "We couldn't stop it cuz the Accords didn't give us the official approval to stop it :sas1:

:sas2:"

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Am I crazy or did Scarlet Witch lose her Euro-Slav accent from AOU. bytch sounded like plain ole Becky to me in this one lol
she had it, but definitely slipped. when she said "you're pulling your punches" it was her normal voice

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the next Avengers flick is Infinity War Pt 1. I can't wait till Thanos does something fukked up to Earth. Then when the public and the Accords are wondering why no one stopped it Cap just sits back sending a video message like "We couldn't stop it cuz the Accords didn't give us the official approval to stop it :sas1:

:sas2:"
:mjlol:

We need a :smugcapn:

"We couldn't stop it cuz the Accords didn't give us the official approval to stop it ..."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Everyone knows doomsday killed supes in the comics... the point is nobody thought they would really do it in the movie. But I respect that they did. Captain america got killed in the comics too but you know Marvel don't got the balls to ever do that in the movies. they couldnt even kill off Rhodey.. lol. He was the only one who even got hurt in the whole movie and they should that in the trailer.
That's the thing. I never felt like a character could die in this movie.

Even Rhodey. Because they showed that scene so much in the trailer that it would make no sense for them to actually kill him.

When Doomsday was revealed (which I hate that they did) I still never thought they'd kill Superman.

Both movies were different were than what people were expecting it to be. They probably should have just called it Batman and Superman. However, yea the Civil War was more of a dispute...

Still enjoyed the movie very much though.