Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like you work at DC comics :dahell: biased as fukk. Zeno succeeded where ultron failed.. he won. He succeeded where Loki failed he won. His plan was simplistic but a masterpiece
oh wait should i add a score so the stans dont flame me because i thought their flick was ok?

here ya go 6/10.

and what a insult to Cap for fukking up Red Skull and placing fukking Baron Zemo above him:russ:

it had some good things going for it like BP Spider Man even Ant Man was dope but it wasn't the best comic book movie ive seen. for a trilogy its better than the final bats movie :yeshrug:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I really enjoyed the fact that they got T'Challa right more than anything I must admit. Salute the god Chadwick for his performance. I dig the fact that BP is the only brother so far in these movies that isn't a sidekick nikka and doesn't take orders. Like on the part where Giant Man grabs War Machine, Stark goes "Give me back my Rhodey!" :mjpls:

Falcon is basically the lil homee to Steve Rogers. :pachaha:

How badass is Black Panther to be giving Winter Soldier the business with AND without the Panther suit? Had that nikka running marathons in the skreets :russ:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This. I should've made that clear. We know his motives but I just don't see how THAT GUY is the one who accomplishes this massive feat. What was his background?
Exactly. What resources did he have? He wasn't a member of HYDRA he was just a mercenary from Slovakia. How was he able to accomplish all he did without the money and resources.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Because if something as tragic as the murder of your parents... in Bruce's case right in FRONT of him... that to the present day he still gets nightmares over, you don't believe someone mentioning his mother's name wouldn't fukk him up??? It surely fukked Captain America up when Crossbones mentioned Bucky's name. So for Batman to be emotionally traumatized because of him WITNESSING his parents killed and it still bothering him mentally and emotionally....how could it not equate with Tony witnessing via video tape the same thing?
It doesn't relate because of how each scene affected their respective films. Batman is hell bent on killing Superman because if there's even a 1% chance of him being evil Batman has to take him out but all of a sudden that changes because Supes says his mother's name.

Whereas with Tony, he believed for years that his parents died in a car accident and to all of a sudden find out they were murdered and their killer is 2 feet away; it's not stretch to assume he would change his position from "its ok Bucky was brainwashed" to "he gotta die".

I gotta :salute: you defending your views throughout this thread. I know you
giphy.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC showing us Doomsday in the trailer is equivalent to Marvel revealing the Giant Man portion of the airport fight before the movie is released.

Not true at all. The 2 are not comparable. The Doomsday fight was the entire last act of the movie and he was the big villian. And nobody had any idea how that scene would end up. Marvel revealing giant man was more comparable to wonder woman busting out the lasso on Doomsday or Supes getting bodied at the end... Those were suprises. However Marvel showed Rhodey getting hurt in the trailer so it was very predictable how their little "play fight" at the airport was gonna end and what would cause them to stop fighting each other. there was no real tension cause you already knew what would happen once the airport scene started... it was just a matter of how Rhodey would end up getting hurt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Because if something as tragic as the murder of your parents... in Bruce's case right in FRONT of him... that to the present day he still gets nightmares over, you don't believe someone mentioning his mother's name wouldn't fukk him up??? It surely fukked Captain America up when Crossbones mentioned Bucky's name. So for Batman to be emotionally traumatized because of him WITNESSING his parents killed and it still bothering him mentally and emotionally....how could it not equate with Tony witnessing via video tape the same thing?
:jbhmm::ehh:
It doesn't relate because of how each scene affected their respective films. Batman is hell bent on killing Superman because if there's even a 1% chance of him being evil Batman has to take him out but all of a sudden that changes because Supes says his mother's name.

Whereas with Tony, he believed for years that his parents died in a car accident and to all of a sudden find out they were murdered and their killer is 2 feet away; it's not stretch to assume he would change his position from "its ok Bucky was brainwashed" to "he gotta die".

I gotta :salute: you defending your views throughout this thread. I know you
giphy.gif

Not saying right or wrong, just my thoughts on those scenes in general...

Batman found humanity in Superman and realized he was becoming a monster. He didn't stop wanting to kill Superman because the name was said, it just fukked him up for a second and made him more angry. It was Lois diving in front of Superman telling him thats his mom and Lex is scheming everybody.

The 1% talk was Bruce simply being in the wrong and carrying it out.

The video was Tony being in the wrong and carrying it out. But you could understand where Tony was coming from especially if Steve knew beforehand.

These are comicbook movies so stuff like this doesn't bother me too much.
It took Martha for Bruce to chillout. It took a letter from Steve for Stark to chill out. :lolbron:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Not true at all. The 2 are not comparable. The Doomsday fight was the entire last act of the movie and he was the big villian. And nobody had any idea how that scene would end up. Marvel revealing giant man was more comparable to wonder woman busting out the lasso on Doomsday or Supes getting bodied at the end... Those were suprises. However Marvel showed Rhodey getting hurt in the trailer so it was very predictable how their little "play fight" at the airport was gonna end and what would cause them to stop fighting each other. there was no real tension cause you already knew what would happen once the airport scene started... it was just a matter of how Rhodey would end up getting hurt.

Well, first of all Doomsday was a CGI abortion, and they (DC) should have kept that particular reveal under wraps being that it sucked so bad visually. nikka looked like a random Orc from one of those Hobbit films. :mjlol:

Also, to people who read comic books, (the primary audience) the Doomsday killing Superman was no surprise at all, seeing as how that's what he did in the comics. But even that part they got wrong, as they basically had Superman sacrifice himself in the movie, to complete this whole Jesus/religion commentary they were pushing. :snoop:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, first of all Doomsday was a CGI abortion, and they (DC) should have kept that particular reveal under wraps being that it sucked so bad visually. nikka looked like a random Orc from one of those Hobbit films. :mjlol:

Also, to people who read comic books, (the primary audience) the Doomsday killing Superman was no surprise at all, seeing as how that's what he did in the comics. But even that part they got wrong, as they basically had Superman sacrifice himself in the movie, to complete this whole Jesus/religion commentary they were pushing. :snoop:

Everyone knows doomsday killed supes in the comics... the point is nobody thought they would really do it in the movie. But I respect that they did. Captain america got killed in the comics too but you know Marvel don't got the balls to ever do that in the movies. they couldnt even kill off Rhodey.. lol. He was the only one who even got hurt in the whole movie and they should that in the trailer.