Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I'm not fukking bitter about anything dumbass . You don't how the fukk I went in the movie feeling.

My 3 paragraphs included things that I liked and things I didn't like,but of course to a stans perspective you think I'm bitter:mjlol:

Who the fukk doesn't like that Marvel is doing well critically and financially:what:

Nikka just making shyt up over some damn movie companies[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i mean it is possible to think something is dope but still have issues with it lol. I don't see anything wrong with your review at all breh. You stated your likes and dislikes. You gave the movie a freaking 8/10.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
going again around 7 for the 3rd time
wat6rr.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm not fukking bitter about anything dumbass . You don't how the fukk I went in the movie feeling.

My 3 paragraphs included things that I liked and things I didn't like,but of course to a stans perspective you think I'm bitter:mjlol:

Who the fukk doesn't like that Marvel is doing well critically and financially:what:

Nikka just making shyt up over some damn movie companies

Yeah, i mean it is possible to think something is dope but still have issues with it lol. I don't see anything wrong with your review at all breh. You stated your likes and dislikes. You gave the movie a freaking 8/10.[/QUOTE]
Man has anyone else has issues posting on this site the last couple weeks?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just like the BvS threads. Yall nitpicked the hell out of that movie. Every irrelevant and insignificant little detail. Folks were really complaining about stuff like lex having logos on the computer for the justice league and writing essays about it as if it had anything to do with the overall movie.. CW had a million plot holes and did everything yall complained about in BvS. The villian was just like Lex in how he luckily manipulated them to fight each other. Both required some leaps of logic to get to that point. I didn't have an issue with it in BvS and I don't have a problem with it in this film cause I go to movies to enjoy them.
Lex Luthor literally pissed in a bottle and gave it to someone

shyt was retarded - drop the equality bs :mjlol: the logic leaps in BvS were dumb at every level. Most of the people questioning Zemo either weren't paying attention or were let down because there wasn't some greater, iconic villain in play.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Solid movie. Great action...arguably the best of any comic book movie.

My gripes are, it didn't feel like a Captain America movie, villain was wack, and the story was a bit weak. But all in all, it's a solid flick. B or an 8 out of 10.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i mean it is possible to think something is dope but still have issues with it lol. I don't see anything wrong with your review at all breh. You stated your likes and dislikes. You gave the movie a freaking 8/10.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bruh. Marvel got another one no denying that.:yeshrug:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Explain how Zemo knew Stark going to be in Siberia... since you want to play "fill in the plot holes"....

I don't think it really matters if it was Stark or not, it was just an added bonus. They all believed that Zemo was going to Siberia to awake the sleeper agents, all who were enhanced even more than Bucky, so he figured that a few members on the team would come to assist. He was all about the Avengers imploding, so no matter who saw the video, they would still try to bring Winter Soldier in and Cap would not have it. Even if they rode with Cap, they'd probably sit it out completely. Stark coming made it potentially irreplaceable.

ANd It's not that Cap is honest (that's Supes), he's uncompromisable with his beliefs..and he's ride or die with his team. Bucky was brainwashed so Cap believes it wasn't his fault. Even before he was 100% sure Bucky killed his parents, he wouldn't let the Avengers bring him in. That was his homie and his last ties to his past life. Not gonna happen. He got arrested for trying to help Bucky escape, as did they all.

Hell, in the comics, Cap still won't let the X-Men trial Scarlet Witch for making the mutant an endangered species.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
How do we feel about BP basically having a good Christian moment being all forgiving at the end? He spends the whole movie trying to kill the man who killed his dad. Gets to him then lets him live.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I get that bruh. I get how he did it. I get why he did it(even though that wasn't clear until the end)

I just not buying this guy to do it. This is a character we've never seen before. He has no powers of manipulation like Loki , yet does what he does.

If we saw Zemo in TWS as a part of hydra and this was about finishing the job it would work better for me

Marvell switch it up and deconstruct and they still complain @wire28 :banderas:

The whole point of Zemo was that he wasn't some generic overpowered supervillain with a gimmick, powers, army or association to some bad group :mjlol:.

He's just a normal man and another victim of The Avengers actions. His plan wasn't about taking over the world or destroying it, it's simply about avenging his family. He's no different to Frank Castle.

You think he's a part of Hydra, but then he kills the Hydra guy and says Hydra got what it deserved.

You think he wants to unleash the super-soldiers but then you find out that he killed them and doesn't want them running around.

You think he wants to escape but then you find him preparing to kill himself.

You think he's just cold but he's remorseful and even apologises to Black Panther for his father being collateral in his plan.

On top of that he drops a major bombshell to Tony Stark that gets him to fight his friend. Easily the best villain the done

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a Marvel shill by any means, but if you think BvS was better than this, than you are a godforsaken dumbass.

BvS was better IMO. The plots of these movies are pretty much the same but the cinematography and visuals in BvS were simply stunning. Doomsday's fight with wonder woman >>>> CW. Bats in the warehouse, Bats escaping police scaling the roof, and Bats car chase scenes were also >>> CW. As someone mentioned earlier the CGI in CW was really crappy for spiderman and even panther and iron man in some shots. Just looked way too fake for a movie like this in 2016.. Marvel shouldn't get a pass for sloppy CGI. And the fight seems had that shakey cam thing going on that made it hard to see what was really going on sometimes. Movie was also too long and dragged in some parts and ended anticlimactic. The big ass font for the cities got annoying real quick as well. There was never any real tension or sense of danger for the characters in CW...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ehhhhhhhh, I'm iffy about the code name thing, only because--as of now--she really isn't into the superhero thing, which I really like. It's Wakanda and her people over everyone else. Plus, her title has "Princess" has a lot of weight, as well as a lot of diplomatic perks. And "Princess Shuri" flows well, kinda like "Prince Namor," imho.

With that said, I def agree, have her featured in A-Force. Give her "Wakandan reasons" to show up, and its all good. :obama:

I only want a code name because she still was wearing her BP outfit, seemingly always wanted to be BP, and somewhat embraced the other heroes more than T'Challa. Besides, I think they're using their gov'ts a little too much these days. In what world do people with nicknames get called by their gov'ts by EERYBODY?