Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Am I the only person that got the Black Panther post credit scene? Or did I leave too early?

I had to watch my homies snapchat to see the Spiderman one

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Seen the movie twice and it's by far one of the best superhero movies I've seen in a while. It's right up there with The Dark Knight and Rami's Spider-Man 2.

The way they introduced Black Panther and Spidey was smart and perfect. Especially with Spidey. You already know how he got his powers and u already know the process he is going through up to that point before Tony recruits him. They didn't do a lot and they didn't do too little with his appearance, it was just right.

Black Panther was black excellence personified :wow: He wasn't with the bullshyt in no way. He wanted Bucky's fade by any means. Had the :birdman: through out the entire film.

The airport fight scene was fun. Punchlines through out the entire shyt and it made me :russ:

The final battle tho? :wow:

Like seriously could you REALLY blame Stark for reacting how he did?

When the video started playing you literally see the :mjcry: emoji form in Bucky's face cuz he knew what was about to happen.

But the most painful line in that movie came from RDJ when Cap was like:

Cap: "This isn't gonna solve anything :damn:!"

Stark: "I don't care....he killed my mom :demonic:"

Other then that..the Russo brothers did EVERY thing right with this film and made me excited for the rest of the Phase 3 films.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe has done EVERYTHING right when it comes to their movies and TV shows. We are living in a era where we see a ensemble cast of superheroes on a yearly basis. And it isn't just a bunch of bullshyt they put together like BvS.

ALL the characters mean something and they make sure that the viewer connects to them in some way shape or form. And I love how they building up to one big movie where there will be a huge royal rumble like film where EVERYBODY will be in it to save the universe :ohlawd:

Marvel got the juice and DC is just late for the party :ufdup:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Folks are saying Spidey vs Giant man at the airport reminds them of this
430866f.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Good movie. 8//10. Not even close to TWS or TDK. People calling this a masterpiece:rudy:

- Tony is right

-This didn't become a "war" until the very last fight. People calling this an emotional roller coaster need to fukking stop:aicmon:

-2nd best CBM of the year behind Deadpool

- Action was fantastic.

-Air port scene was great but the greatest action sequence ever:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....... Uh no

-Superhyped for Spider Man and BP.

-Pumped for Ant-man. I liked the first one better than GotG and after seeing this I can't wait for more.

-Loved BP until that last scene with Zemo. I'll address tomorrow.

Black Widow during big fight "I told you I'd.............................":camby:

Get the fukk out of here with Zemo and his motivations.:camby:

Going to bed so I 'll address this tomorrow. This movie is without question getting away with stuff that a certain other movie did not.

Again, really good movie but somethings didn't make any fukking sense. Major plotholes maybe y'all can explain tomorrow.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Seen the movie twice and it's by far one of the best superhero movies I've seen in a while. It's right up there with The Dark Knight and Rami's Spider-Man 2.

The way they introduced Black Panther and Spidey was smart and perfect. Especially with Spidey. You already know how he got his powers and u already know the process he is going through up to that point before Tony recruits him. They didn't do a lot and they didn't do too little with his appearance, it was just right.

Black Panther was black excellence personified :wow: He wasn't with the bullshyt in no way. He wanted Bucky's fade by any means. Had the :birdman: through out the entire film.

The airport fight scene was fun. Punchlines through out the entire shyt and it made me :russ:

The final battle tho? :wow:

Like seriously could you REALLY blame Stark for reacting how he did?

When the video started playing you literally see the :mjcry: emoji form in Bucky's face cuz he knew what was about to happen.

But the most painful line in that movie came from RDJ when Cap was like:

Cap: "This isn't gonna solve anything :damn:!"

Stark: "I don't care....he killed my mom :demonic:"

Other then that..the Russo brothers did EVERY thing right with this film and made me excited for the rest of the Phase 3 films.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe has done EVERYTHING right when it comes to their movies and TV shows. We are living in a era where we see a ensemble cast of superheroes on a yearly basis. And it isn't just a bunch of bullshyt they put together like BvS.

ALL the characters mean something and they make sure that the viewer connects to them in some way shape or form. And I love how they building up to one big movie where there will be a huge royal rumble like film where EVERYBODY will be in it to save the universe :ohlawd:

Marvel got the juice and DC is just late for the party :ufdup:
No way with the bold breh. Not even close

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I feel like people are being caught in the hype just like the force awakens. Like the TFA this is a good movie nothing more and I think time will prove this. The story is solid but really lacking.

People shytting on Luthor's motivations while saying they liked Zemo in this:dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny:

And make no mistake I'm not caping for Lex in BvS, but there some fukking huge double standards going on right now.

The action is completely overshaddowing a C,C+ story it seems.

And like who the fukk is Zemo? Like oh I'm just some guy. The Avengers pissed me off so yeah:pachaha:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I feel like people are being caught in the hype just like the force awakens. Like the TFA this is a good movie nothing more and I think time will prove this. The story is solid but really lacking.

People shytting on Luthor's motivations while saying they liked Zemo in this:dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Luther's motives made NO sense :mindblown:.

Zemo's was quite clear...his family died during the final battle in Age Of Ultron and blamed the Avengers for it. He knew he couldn't beat the Avengers head on..so he made a plan to have them turn on each other.

It's not rocket scientist breh..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Anyone who says Luthor even made sense is ...:heh:

By comparison, Zemo looks like Magneto. I wouldn't even bother comparing BvS to this. Waste of time.