Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think Andrew was better than Tobey - and that Tobey was average as fukk, merely carried by supporting actors when he was at his best.

Kid had more personality in that one back and forth with Stark than the other two did in entire films.
Tobey was a great high school Peter. But he never evolved.

Which is what most people mistake about Peter. Peter doesn't remain that introvert geek from high school. He grows up and he's always got a bad bytch. Being spider man changes him.

That's what raimis films got wrong. Well that and spider man being a fukking mute.

Andrew was a little too cool for high school but he was great for what Peter becomes and he was a good spider man. I still say he could have been perfect depending on how the next films shook out. Asm2 suffered from iron man 2 syndrome of being a bridge film to set up a universe.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh it's approved. I just can't call him the best ever yet cause I want to see him hold down a whole flick but so far so good
That's fair :ehh: but I'm inclined to stick with the "Marvel is amazingly on point with their casting choices" trend. I mean shyt, Agent Carter got a show :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly, he was great.

However, there were times it seemed shoehorned in. I think they cut some of BP's screen time as well because of it (IMO)

But despite sometimes feeling thrown in last minute. He killed it. Legit seemed like the cartoon brought to life in some ways.
I felt that way when Spider-Man was announced to come back to Marvel Studios :francis:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
movie was 30 minutes too long...the first hour i almost walked out. vision scene cooking was totally unecessary. actually most of the first hour was worthless

the second half was great especially the fight scene at the airport. spiderman and ant-man stole the show

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if i was director of this movie i would of had either captain america die or iron man at the end. but they had to keep it hollywood

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jeremy renner hawkeye doesn't need to ever make an appearnce in any marvel movie again. he's basically an olympic bow and arrower

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched it..packed theater. Everyone laughed at alot of Spider Man stuff, Captain kissing and his boys checking him..Tony. Alot of oohs for Black Panther, Spider Man. Wanda definitely got a big reaction too..she ETHERED almost everybody. Antman had everyone laughing too.

Movie was good. They got creative in how to create the division with Tony and Cap's side. Even when things were made right...they found that extra knife to dig in at the end. Good $hit.

Black Panther went toe to toe with almost everybody. Did well too. His story arc was good and made sense in the end. He was on his own level in motivation and being a stand out in the movie.

My favorite characters were Wanda, Panther, Spider Man, and Black Widow.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This movie so good I stayed in this thread even while watching NBA playoffs :wow:

Might have to go again on Tuesday afternoon go watch with a nice bag of candy