Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. I just can't take the people going ON OMG OMG BEST SPIDER EVER FIRST TIME HE'S BEEN DONE RIGHT!!@@! serious.

They just seem caught up in the hype and over exaggerating. And refuse to acknowledge that Tobey and Andrew had some great qualities.

But maybe he is that good. I'll know soon enough
Tobey and Andrew were great.

I said he was the best ever as well. But then again I may be over exaggerating. Only because the other guys actually carried a movie. We still have to see if he can do that.

However, the chemistry between him and Stark was tremendous. His "jokes" actually felt organic and not as forced. It just seemed to me at times I could feel the reshoots to get him more screen time when watching it.

But his performance was great.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So if this makes less than a billion is it a disappointment and a flop? :jbhmm:

I see the predictions were off and it ain't touching 200 million :jbhmm:

Made less than bvs in its first day :jbhmm:

That's deceiving cuz a few movies made more on Saturday than Friday
I'm confident it will cross a bil tho cuz of reception and word of mouth
The 2nd week will tell U more tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Tobey and Andrew were great.

I said he was the best ever as well. But then again I may be over exaggerating. Only because the other guys actually carried a movie. We still have to see if he can do that.

However, the chemistry between him and Stark was tremendous. His "jokes" actually felt organic and not as forced. It just seemed to me at times I could feel the reshoots to get him more screen time when watching it.

But his performance was great.
I think Andrew was better than Tobey - and that Tobey was average as fukk, merely carried by supporting actors when he was at his best.

Kid had more personality in that one back and forth with Stark than the other two did in entire films.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I know this aint the spoiler thread, but did yall peep the easter egg about Aunt May and Tony...

He hit that back in the day :youngsabo::troll:
Ch5RcFTWwAAAQLH.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I almost want to post that Lex gif, but instead with the caption Marisa.

"Marisa,Marisa, Marisa" :wow:

I'm legit hyped for Spidey movie breh...never would have thought that :banderas:

bytch been fine so long nikkas who never even saw My Cousin Vinny talking about "That old bytch can get it"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think Andrew was better than Tobey - and that Tobey was average as fukk, merely carried by supporting actors when he was at his best.

Kid had more personality in that one back and forth with Stark than the other two did in entire films.
I feel ya. Maybe because the OG Spiderman and especially Spiderman 2 were so good that I try to give Tobey his props.

Andrew was legit great though breh. He just wasn't working with the best material, story, etc

But yea Holland seems like a natural :ehh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Tell me one part of CIVIL WAR where it was remotely implied that Captain America knew about the VHS tape? OR that he knew about Bucky killing Stark's parents? There is none... don't use a WEAK example from a film between several MCU films to include an Avengers film. Something THAT significant should of been foreshadowed or implied in THIS movie.... there was nothing hinting Rogers knowing this important information... and yet for all that time and the number of years that had passed... going against everything that he himself stood for...he kept it in secrecy... the very thing he chastised Nick Fury for. It is BS... it was a forced written plot device to find an EXCUSE for one final battle.... nothing more.

I agree. It was a glaring plothole and made no sense to be in the movie. It should have been a surprise to Capt too.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I agree. It was a glaring plothole and made no sense to be in the movie. It should have been a surprise to Capt too.

Why would it be a surprised to Cap when Zola leaked the information to him in The Winter Soldier Scene in the second movie? The events in Cap 2 & AOU go directly into the events in Civil War.

Last edited: