Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
in some ways yes, in some ways no.

pound for pound the action in winter soldier shyts on anything in TDKR. from the hand to hand fights, the opening sequence on the tanker... everything. but at the same time i also found the winter soldier to be a pretty weak character and saw him as nothing more than a faceless bad guy.

whereas bane's presence and dialogue in that first fight makes it unforgettable.
In other words.

The action in itself was astounding. However, when the next scene happened it never stuck with you.

My only real complaint about the action in the movie.

I have issues with TDKR. But I felt that fight.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh this was a legit good movie that happened to be fun.
Having said that it did seem like they wanted to keep reminding us just how fun it was throughout the movie. It almost happened on cue.

Fun :obama:

Fun :ooh:

Fun :ohlawd:

Fun :mjcry:

Fun :youngsabo:
Fun :ohhh:

Nah I'm going with my nephews next weekend so I'll see what's up.

I ain't missing spider man in any film in theatres word to @MartyMcFly

Should be fun :troll:

Speaking of,Marty, how is spider man in this? I need your opinion I can't trust anyone else :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Speaking of,Marty, how is spider man in this? I need your opinion I can't trust anyone else :wow:
Honestly, he was great.

However, there were times it seemed shoehorned in. I think they cut some of BP's screen time as well because of it (IMO)

But despite sometimes feeling thrown in last minute. He killed it. Legit seemed like the cartoon brought to life in some ways.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I have a feeling Zemo is gonna be the "big bad" of Black Panther. And i think Cap and Bucky cameo just to get a bigger audience for a new IP. Serkis and Bruhl as the villians would be pretty good. They could probably toss in a 3rd one from BP lore in the beginning too.
i think it'll be klaw, but having zemo as a character T'Challa has a legit beef with is smart because since Zemo is an avengers/cap villain rather than a Black Panther villain, it gives BP a tangible reason to mix with/join the avengers in the future, instead of his partnership with other heroes being a one-off. And since he was in this flick before his own he'll have history with these characters. Same goes for spider-man...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I cant believe alot of these females out here hating on the new aunt may because she looks like marisa tomei..... :heh: Wow i've never seen so much jealousy & hating bytches in my life....

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Honestly, he was great.

However, there were times it seemed shoehorned in. I think they cut some of BP's screen time as well because of it (IMO)

But despite sometimes feeling thrown in last minute. He killed it. Legit seemed like the cartoon brought to life in some ways.
Yeah. I just can't take the people going ON OMG OMG BEST SPIDER EVER FIRST TIME HE'S BEEN DONE RIGHT!!@@! serious.

They just seem caught up in the hype and over exaggerating. And refuse to acknowledge that Tobey and Andrew had some great qualities.

But maybe he is that good. I'll know soon enough

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah. I just can't take the people going ON OMG OMG BEST SPIDER EVER FIRST TIME HE'S BEEN DONE RIGHT!!@@! serious.

They just seem caught up in the hype and over exaggerating. And refuse to acknowledge that Tobey and Andrew had some great qualities.

But maybe he is that good. I'll know soon enough
damn breh see the movie and stop being a contrarian for the sake of being contrarian :why: fukk man

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh he made me smile the whole time. He's pitch perfect.

Side note: anyone else catch the arrested development reference?